Suck hunters by area code

Live around Boston, early 50’s drug disease free. I’m looking for same type, married and clean and looking to swap blowjobs while watching the pats, no more no less. Not interested in gay but married and or bi. I am first timer here and don’t want to bring anything home. Hit me up if your Massachusetts Rhode Island New Hampshire.
What do you call "around Boston"? Mass/NH/RI covers a pretty big area. I'm 30 minutes north from Boston off Rt 93

Live around Boston, early 50’s drug disease free. I’m looking for same type, married and clean and looking to swap blowjobs while watching the pats, no more no less. Not interested in gay but married and or bi. I am first timer here and don’t want to bring anything home. Hit me up if your Massachusetts Rhode Island New Hampshire.
Sounds like fun

I'd like to be sucked please. Straight in Cambridge

Back