Submit to Me

SteveDamon

Experienced
Sexy, horny, intelligent, articulate, dominant, kinky, consummate lover stuck in a sexless, vanilla, unfulfilling marriage seeks a submissive woman in a similar marriage for an extramarital adventure in mutual erotic exploration. Often available on weekdays for text, phone, cyber, and more. I will command and control you in just the way you've always wanted -- but always treat you with the respect you deserve. Write me: you know you want to. You won't regret it.

While you're pondering whether to write or friend me, let me suggest that you read the following erotic story:

http://www.literotica.com/s/a-good-student-1

If you can get through the first third of that without becoming very wet and needing to play with yourself, then we might not have enough in common to become playmates. But if, on the other hand, you get not only intensely turned on but feel something stir deeply inside of you -- something that cries out in longing from the depths of your soul -- then you really should contact me right away. Because the same thing happened to me when I first read it -- and it's what has led me here, and to you.

Wow

Awesome story.. Thanks for sharing! Had my hands in my panties from the first paragraph ;)

Sexy, horny, intelligent, articulate, dominant, kinky, consummate lover stuck in a sexless, vanilla, unfulfilling marriage seeks a submissive woman in a similar marriage for an extramarital adventure in mutual erotic exploration. Often available on weekdays for text, phone, cyber, and more. I will command and control you in just the way you've always wanted -- but always treat you with the respect you deserve. Write me: you know you want to. You won't regret it.

While you're pondering whether to write or friend me, let me suggest that you read the following erotic story:

If you can get through the first third of that without becoming very wet and needing to play with yourself, then we might not have enough in common to become playmates. But if, on the other hand, you get not only intensely turned on but feel something stir deeply inside of you -- something that cries out in longing from the depths of your soul -- then you really should contact me right away. Because the same thing happened to me when I first read it -- and it's what has led me here, and to you.

YOU ARE NOT DR. MABEUSE. ARE YOU TRYING TO MISLEAD FOLKS INTO THINKING YOU WROTE THAT STORY?

Last edited:
YOU ARE NOT DR. MABEUSE. ARE YOU TRYING TO MISLEAD FOLKS INTO THINKING YOU WROTE THAT STORY?

I don't see anything in his post anywhere that suggests he is claiming authorship of that story. He is simply saying that it is a story that greatly appealed to him and he would like a partner who also finds it appealing. Note that he doesn't say "my story" of anything of that nature.

Lighten up.

Awesome story.. Thanks for sharing! Had my hands in my panties from the first paragraph ;)

This is the first paragraph:

Writing fiction doesn't pay much, and you give up a lot when you try to be a writer. Money, the things other people have, even family—you can pretty much kiss all that goodbye. But there are compensations. Your life's maybe not as wide as most people's, but it's deeper, and sometimes it's more interesting. You're always trying to explain and describe things to yourself, and so you see things other people miss and feel things most people are too busy to bother with.

What was it really that made you put your hand in panties? The word "kiss" perhaps?

Mabeuse is a very good writer. I know him personally... but that paragraph...and indeed the following several ones--- did nothing for me.

Last edited:
Too literal

What was it really that made you put your hand in panties? The word "kiss" perhaps?

Mabeuse is a very good writer. I know him personally... but that paragraph...and indeed the following several ones--- did nothing for me.[/QUOTE]

Um.. Anticipation?? It's erotic fiction.

To be exact, what I was expressing was an appreciation of good writing that was obvious from the first paragraph and did not disappoint as I finished the story. Sorry if that was confusing for you..

:devil:

No, I didn't mean to imply that I wrote the story. As 2Tits said, I just love the story and want a partner who is also aroused by it.

Neither did I mean to imply that I hoped readers would be fapping by the end of the first paragraph. I meant by the jump, 1/3 through it.

No, I didn't mean to imply that I wrote the story. As 2Tits said, I just love the story and want a partner who is also aroused by it.

Neither did I mean to imply that I hoped readers would be fapping by the end of the first paragraph. I meant by the jump, 1/3 through it.

I think the majority of us, got that. :rose:

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. That is one of the hottest stories! As for you not being the author I did take note of the fact you loved it and wanted to share it rather than any hint that you were anything but a fan. I hope you find what you need x

Wow! Thanks for the heads up. That is one of the hottest stories! As for you not being the author I did take note of the fact you loved it and wanted to share it rather than any hint that you were anything but a fan. I hope you find what you need x

I suggest reading his other stories too. I think he is the best writer on Lit.

SteveDamon has great taste in erotic literature I must say. :)

That is, hands down (my panties), my favorite story I've read on lit to date. The whole series, in fact. Hot sex, relatable (for me) characters, and a fantastic story even without the sex.

(By the way, I also didn't get any hint that you were trying to make yourself out to be the author.)

I'm into text chat, possibly more, but not looking for any real-space meetings. In a loving but vanilla marriage and have no intention of replacing or cheating on hubby, I'm just here for the kink. Have a look at my profile and/or posts and shoot me a PM if you like.

If nothing else, thank you for introducing me to that story. I haven't made it to the end, but that's because I fell asleep after ... my hand found its way down my panties.

I'm not what you're looking for, but I must also thank you for pointing me to that story. I read the whole series in bed yesterday and was dripping wet throughout.

Wow, that is an incredible story....very hot...

We're welcome, Jenny. It was my pleasure as well as yours. PM me if you'd like to start a friendship. I suspect you're somewhat less than a good girl. ;-)

Back