Stupid Question- can a man suppress a boner even if he’s really turned on

So essentially she's (I'm assuming a she anyway) is arousing him in some fashion but then flips the scenario?

"Put in chastity" = what exactly? Cock cage?

All I can tell you is personally, if i were with a woman and we're fooling around but then she tries to put my dick in a cage, I'm definitely losing my erection pretty damn quick.

Now, someone who gets off on that kinda thing may actually struggle to lose their erection because that particular kink / fetish works for them.
I have zero experience with this particular device, but I'd always assumed they are intended to be installed prior to an erection having arrived. Otherwise, he'd end up at the ER the next day. Experts can comment on this assumption.

As for losing an erection, quickly? I focus my brain on work topics... and I need a minute or few.

I've often thought about how lucky I am not to be a dude cuz id be walking around with a hard on all the time...

Naw.

It'll happen whether the bladder's full or not.

Have you never gotten up and peed at 4am, only to wake up again at 6:30 with the same old wood as ever, and no need to go again?

It's also not just morning, it happens 4 or 5 times a night.
That's just getting old, mate. Peeing four or five times a night, though? Might want to get that checked out.

If you're only talking about the blood flow, you've just got a fast REM cycle ;).

Back