Student Accidentally Sends Teacher Erotica Story About Her

Thepenismightier0813

Experienced
Hey there Lit! I just stumbled upon this area randomly in a bit of lucky kissmet! I was searching heavily for a story last week and couldn't find it for the life of me. It really drove me mad to because I remember a ton of details about the story but for the love of my adult tired mind can't think of the actual title for it.

The story involves a student who I believe is a senior in high school? It starts with him writing out an erotica story involving his teacher. I believe in a fun little quirk he was even trying to post it on literotica? In any case, he was also in a advanced lit writing class and was supposed to be submitting a paper due at midnight or something. Someone (a girl) called him and he accidentally sends the wrong story to the teacher he was writing about. If I recall correctly the girl he was on the phone with also liked him.

The way I remember the story going involves him going to her house alone the next day for a writing meeting or something and finding out it's just the two of them. I remember she was wearing a sun dress but can't recall the other particulars. What I do remember is he wrote a really kinky story about her, accidently sent it to her, and she was surprised to find that he had her pegged as a very kinky woman. They have sex as these stories often go. I remember liking the authors other work a lot so if this sounds familar to anyone let me know! I've tried using tags, searching and google and haven't had any luck.

Back