Story Search

D

darksolid358

Are there any NC/R stories in which prisoners fuck hot female cops against their will? I tried doing a story search, but nothing.

First, yes there are rape stories on Lit, but the category is called NonConsent and Reluctance. He used the 100% appropriate term for what he was looking for. It's not often someone does that.

To answer the OPs question yes there are a few, I can't name them off the top of my head right now but I know I've read a story here about a lady cop who went undercover and got in a little too deep.

Here, I'll help the thread find a more appropriate home. :)

First, yes there are rape stories on Lit, but the category is called NonConsent and Reluctance. He used the 100% appropriate term for what he was looking for. It's not often someone does that.

To answer the OPs question yes there are a few, I can't name them off the top of my head right now but I know I've read a story here about a lady cop who went undercover and got in a little too deep.

Yes, I had a lapse of memory when I wrote that. I’m 93, what can I say.

Yes, I had a lapse of memory when I wrote that. I’m 93, what can I say.

Honestly it happens all the time to the best of us. Besides I know that lots of people around here have never actually been to the main website or at most infrequently visit it.

Back