Story of cheating wife at cabin while husband passed out and he leaves.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BustyLover83

Virgin
Looking for a multiple part story where husband and wife go to cabin with friends. They pull straws or something and husband has to remove a tree from road. He is tired after so he passes out but wakes up to wife getting fucked in living room. He goes to get his belongings to see other friends having sex. He leaves and meets someone who he has relationship with. They go to strip club and try new things. Wife tries to finds him and get back together. He returns home after ending relationship with new girl who was with another man but was part of a plan. He returns home to confront everyones. To find out they were gonna offer him all girls that night to have sex after he woke up. Hopefully that’s enough to find story.

One thing that always pissed me off about that story:
They set the husband up! He goes off and does ALL the goddam labor on the tree, all by himself. Yeah no shit he falls asleep when he gets back. If the guys weren't predator assholes they would've helped him with the tree.
I wanted the main character to confront them with that. Didn't happen.
(The story as a whole is well-constructed and interesting, I just have that one little gripe.)

One thing that always pissed me off about that story:
They set the husband up! He goes off and does ALL the goddam labor on the tree, all by himself. Yeah no shit he falls asleep when he gets back. If the guys weren't predator assholes they would've helped him with the tree.
I wanted the main character to confront them with that. Didn't happen.
(The story as a whole is well-constructed and interesting, I just have that one little gripe.)
The author is kinda notorious for face-planting in the final chapters of series.

Well that’s a nice thing to read. Thanks for that. Terribly sorry that you don’t feel the conclusion was nasty enough for you.

Out of love was about how far other people would go to rectify their mess they created, without intent or malice.

It was my first story for Lit and there were too many themes in there for the story to hold.

However, it did give me Jessica Ingrams and Ingrams and Associates, and I stand by those series of stories.

Well that’s a nice thing to read. Thanks for that. Terribly sorry that you don’t feel the conclusion was nasty enough for you.

Out of love was about how far other people would go to rectify their mess they created, without intent or malice.

It was my first story for Lit and there were too many themes in there for the story to hold.

However, it did give me Jessica Ingrams and Ingrams and Associates, and I stand by those series of stories.
It is a great story. I have read it several times which is why I could reply to the OP quickly. I like your work (Even the face planting😂😂)

what is face planting?
In the UK it literally means falling flat on your face or nosediving, so I guess it was meant here that the ending didn’t suit the poster, but I’m sure the author took it in good faith as a mild criticism worse things are said in LW comments😂. Maybe Jezzaz will let us know?

In the UK it literally means falling flat on your face or nosediving, so I guess it was meant here that the ending didn’t suit the poster, but I’m sure the author took it in good faith as a mild criticism worse things are said in LW comments😂. Maybe Jezzaz will let us know?

yes, I know the literal meaning. I think the meaning here is fall flat on your face. fail in spectacular fashion.

yes, I know the literal meaning. I think the meaning here is fall flat on your face. fail in spectacular fashion.
Guess I was poor with my reply, I agree with you - I meant that to fail by falling flat on your face by the story “nosediving”. - it doesn’t in my opinion👍🏻

I've just read part one of the story.
I think there are probably only two short paragraphs that qualify as sex.
I did not like it much.
Mind you, just because I'm a bad writer myself it doesn't mean I can't criticize.
Long tedious exposition about a group of people ("friends"?) that I could not care less about. Even the MC ("J") is as uninteresting as it gets.
Wait, is this the story feedback forum?
This is either a very slow start to something else, or a total bore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back