Looking for story….hung black roommate takes wife

Robbie242

Virgin
Bit of a cliche story, but it was well written and I can’t seem to find it through the search.

Guy lives with wife or maybe she lives separate while he is at school. There is a spare room. He might college students, I’m not sure. They get a roommate who turns out to be a large black college athlete.

He stays to himself. Doesn’t party much but brings home dates and one time, the wife accidentally sees the black guy getting a blow job.
He is of course hung,

Cut to a few weeks later and the guy and his wife are making out on the couch, maybe even having sex. Black guy comes home and catches them. Excuses himself to his room but eventually comes out and is nude. Wife asks and husband allows her to indulge and the black guy and wife have sex.

It’s a multi part story so I think the next part is where the black guy checks with the husband and makes sure all is good. Husband is fine with everything and eventually, they all go back home and yadda yadda yadda, black guy and wife have sex again.
It becomes a regular thing and that’s the end. Epilogue were he goes pro and they visit often.

Any ideas which of the many similar themed stories this one specifically is?

Back