Story blocked for AI

Not trying to shit-talk their work. Please don't think that. But, after reading quite a few of them... I kinda got the impression that there isn't that much story in their stories.

They are, by no means, bad. But there's also not much in terms of character development, story arcs, or even plot.
I mostly write strokes stories, so that's fair. Some of them do have more story to them, but most are just fluff.

Naw, I publish these stories edited on Smashword for age, so it's no biggie. I just never considered it, really. It didn't help the first story i ever tried to upload here was blocked because the daughter is asleep, though it later is revealed it was all a trick and she was faking it but not in the first part. So I just thought this place was prudish. I do routinely write 14k words a day. I wrote about 2500 words an hour and I support myself publishing erotica full time. I produce 2 7k shorts Monday through Saturday a week unless I get lazy for a day.
I've been reading you for a long time. Time Manipulation Mind Control is my all-time favorite.

Does anyone know if they would reject a story for ai generated pictures? All the text is mine but I used ai for the renders. I do state this in a disclaimer at the start and they're not photorealistic more realistic looking cartoon/anime

Does anyone know if they would reject a story for ai generated pictures? All the text is mine but I used ai for the renders. I do state this in a disclaimer at the start and they're not photorealistic more realistic looking cartoon/anime
Almost certainly.

My second story for the 750 word contest was rejected, implying I may have used some form of AI:

"Are you using Grammarly, ProWritingAid, Quillbot or a similar software? Many modern writing packages incorporate AI. If you are allowing a grammar check program to “rewrite” your words, that may cross the line into AI generated text/stories."

I don't use any such program, and I just blamed it on my own stilted writing style. But I did rewrite the story; originally it was in the first person, I changed it to third person, then trimmed part of the beginning and added a bit more sex at the end, and it was approved for publication when I resubmitted it.

Back