Stormy Screws Trump Again, Orgasms This Time

There's a 'storm' brewing over New York—a powerful one so strong they've given it a name: Stormy Daniels. Courts have ruled she can testify, as well as Michael Cohen, the ex-lawyer who paid her the 130k on behalf of Trump. Of course, that's allegedly paid to be more legal, though a trail of paper leads to that 'allegedly' part.

It is as if Donny didn't have enough to deal with not finding funding for his bond in the 400+k needed by Monday.

The NY DA is smiling and still has her eyes on Trump Towers. She smells fear dripping from the guy who says he is a billionaire.

Meanwhile, back in Mar-a-Lago, Trump is meeting with a new 'cabal' of potential cabinet members. Loyalty tests are underway. I wonder if Trump is telling them how he went three hours on Stormy without breaking a sweat?

BREAKING: Whistleblower Claims Michael Avenatti Reportedly Revealed Michael Cohen Was Having Affair With Stormy Daniels Since 2006—Cooked Up Hush Money Scheme To Extort Money From Trump Before 2016 Election​

By Patty McMurray Mar. 27, 2024 6:00 pm

Seruga’s tweet begins: “I spoke with Michael Avenatti, who at one time had an office in the same building as one of my businesses in Newport Beach, CA (in November 2018, a few days after his arrest on suspicion of domestic violence, Avenatti’s law firm was evicted from those same offices in Newport Beach after skipping $213,000 worth of rent payments.).”

Here’s where Seruga’s story gets to be very interesting as it relates to Stormy Daniels and former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, “In any case, Avenatti shared details of his client Stormy Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, case and the fact that her and Michael Cohen were actually having an affair since 2006.”

Seruga followed up his first tweet by explaining how the shady lawyer Michael Avenatti bragged about the scheme more than once and even bragged about it to former NBA star Dennis Rodman on the patio in Corona Del Mar, CA. In addition to being one of the all-time best defensive players in the NBA, Dennis Rodman is known for his relationship with Madonna and his unusual friendship with North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un. So, it’s pretty easy to believe Rodman could be friends with the flamboyant CA lawyer Michael Avenatti.

“Understand, Michael Avenatti is a serial liar, but he did speak about his client (that he would later steal from) and Michael Cohen’s affair touching on their scheme to bilk the Trump Organization out of money. He spoke about it on more than one occasion. He was very passionate that Trump had not signed the NDA making it null and void. One time, in fact, he was bragging about it to Dennis Rodman at the Port Restaurant out on the patio, in Corona Del Mar, CA. I was only half listening as I had heard it all before, but Dennis Rodman seemed engaged in the conversation.”

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...michael-avenatti-reportedly-revealed-michael/

He's his own little propaganda machine. Fucksakes, he's either being paid or just a cultist. Either way, as his hero would say, SAD!
Him not being very bright, extremely gullible, and having too much time to be poutraged, has only increased his masochist thirst.

Stormy Daniels, isn't she one of the people guilty of blackmailing Trump?
Is that the woman he cheated on his wife with then paid her not to mention it to her because he does that shit and would prefer not to get caught but can’t seem to not brag about it anyway

BREAKING: Whistleblower Claims Michael Avenatti Reportedly Revealed Michael Cohen Was Having Affair With Stormy Daniels Since 2006—Cooked Up Hush Money Scheme To Extort Money From Trump Before 2016 Election​

By Patty McMurray Mar. 27, 2024 6:00 pm

Seruga’s tweet begins: “I spoke with Michael Avenatti, who at one time had an office in the same building as one of my businesses in Newport Beach, CA (in November 2018, a few days after his arrest on suspicion of domestic violence, Avenatti’s law firm was evicted from those same offices in Newport Beach after skipping $213,000 worth of rent payments.).”

Here’s where Seruga’s story gets to be very interesting as it relates to Stormy Daniels and former Trump attorney Michael Cohen, “In any case, Avenatti shared details of his client Stormy Daniels, whose real name is Stephanie Clifford, case and the fact that her and Michael Cohen were actually having an affair since 2006.”

Seruga followed up his first tweet by explaining how the shady lawyer Michael Avenatti bragged about the scheme more than once and even bragged about it to former NBA star Dennis Rodman on the patio in Corona Del Mar, CA. In addition to being one of the all-time best defensive players in the NBA, Dennis Rodman is known for his relationship with Madonna and his unusual friendship with North Korean Dictator Kim Jong Un. So, it’s pretty easy to believe Rodman could be friends with the flamboyant CA lawyer Michael Avenatti.

“Understand, Michael Avenatti is a serial liar, but he did speak about his client (that he would later steal from) and Michael Cohen’s affair touching on their scheme to bilk the Trump Organization out of money. He spoke about it on more than one occasion. He was very passionate that Trump had not signed the NDA making it null and void. One time, in fact, he was bragging about it to Dennis Rodman at the Port Restaurant out on the patio, in Corona Del Mar, CA. I was only half listening as I had heard it all before, but Dennis Rodman seemed engaged in the conversation.”

More here: https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/20...michael-avenatti-reportedly-revealed-michael/
lmfao.......well the trial's about to start, let's see what happens after April 15th eh wrongway? Care to make a wager you fucking chickenshit?

Is that the woman he cheated on his wife with then paid her not to mention it to her because he does that shit and would prefer not to get caught but can’t seem to not brag about it anyway
I don't care if Trump actually cheated on his wife or not. That's between Trump and his wife.

However, blackmail is illegal and needs to be subject to criminal charges.

I don't care if Trump actually cheated on his wife or not. That's between Trump and his wife.

Is she blackmailing him? Prove your accusation.

Where's the blackmail? None charged here.

Trump's go-between took $130,000 of his money and a keep-quiet document for Stormy's signature. Trump repaid the funds to Cohen and wrote them off as business transactions to him as payback.

Those are the facts going to trial for a decision that Trump committed fraud. He isn't being charged with sex acts and no one is being charged for blackmail. It's fraud and lying about his business claims.

And it's just not between his wife—the kids too. Hell of a father, right?

He reflects your values.

Misusing campaign funds is illegal and needs to be subject to criminal charges. Also, fomenting an insurrection is illegal.

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/08/poli...ex.html?iid=cnn_buildContentRecirc_end_recirc

A New York appeals court has denied Donald Trump’s petition to change the venue of his upcoming hush money trial.

The former president’s attorneys on Monday had urged the court to postpone the trial so it could consider whether to change the venue, arguing that Trump cannot get a fair jury in New York.

But Associate Justice Lizbeth González quickly denied the motion to stop the trial after hearing arguments Monday, and there is no further argument on the motion to change the venue.

Nothing in Trump’s filings suggests New York County is uniquely saturated with media coverage or that New Yorkers in the county are uniquely incapable of being fair, Wu argued.

“The mere fact that jurors know about this case is not an indication of bias,” Wu said. “This is the defendant coming into this argument with unclean hands, because the publicity in large part is his own.”
judge has got trump's number, for sure

Back