Stories stuck in pending, but flagged "New"

InescapableTales

Chief Malefactor
Hello,

I've had a story called Luxury Goods stuck in pending for 7 days now. The weird thing is, it now has the "new" flag, but is still in the pending folder.

Meanwhile, a chapter of Trappers Bend, which I submitted a few days after it has already been published. IDK if ongoing stories get priority, but just wanted to check in to make sure there isn't some technical glitch that's keeping my story from being published.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work, mods, editors, and everyone else working on this site!

-Inescapable

I have a story in the same state. I submitted it last Saturday and it's been sitting. Today it has a new flag.

Hello,

I've had a story called Luxury Goods stuck in pending for 7 days now. The weird thing is, it now has the "new" flag, but is still in the pending folder.

Meanwhile, a chapter of Trappers Bend, which I submitted a few days after it has already been published. IDK if ongoing stories get priority, but just wanted to check in to make sure there isn't some technical glitch that's keeping my story from being published.

Anyway, thanks for all the hard work, mods, editors, and everyone else working on this site!

-Inescapable
Same with me. Submitted Mom Swap Club on 8/18/2023 - just sitting in pending. Sent message to help, no help offered.

Still suffering!
I'm guessing mine will be posted today, as it now as the "new" flag. It is a part 2, and I had asked for the first part to be switched into a different category. I didn't think they would do that last part, but it was done. Maybe that's why I had to wait so long? Anyway, looks like my situation was finally resolved.

Same here. I sent in ACID RAIN MIST on 10/7 and it sat. On 10/13 it changed to NEW and the date changed to 10/14/23 while still in PENDING status. Seems like a ghost in the machine. It published today.

Back