Stinging nettles

submio

Really Experienced
I posted this in the fetishes forum and it seemed to fall pretty quickly as it was off topic for that forum. I’m curious to hear if anyone else has had any experiences with stinging nettles.

After seeing clips of nettles used in a femdom setting a few months ago, my gf and I got morbidly interested in the danger of playing with them. I dug some up for a nearby stream and planted them in my yard so they’d be available if she chose to play with them. Every so often, I’d brush my hand over them to gauge the sensation. It varied between a delayed prickly itch/burn to a sharp stinging that seemed to almost jump off the plant. After one session where she threatened me with them while I was tied down, I’ve had weeks of anticipation about what it will feel like. Last night, I got home from work to find rope and restraints on my bed and gardening gloves on the dresser. This was an obvious threat about what would be coming later that evening. Finally, I was secured and she began edging me with her oily hand. She told me that she enjoys building my arousal then having several ways of leaving me frustrated and denied. Among them are: applying a bunch of delay spray, prostate milking, applying several condoms, multiple ruined orgasms, and now adding stinging that will make me want the edging to stop. She then produced two stems and brought one closer to my shaft. Several threatening movements turned actual contact. At first, there was only minor irritation but then there were a few more powerful stings. She kept this first introduction brief to see how it went but already she has requested that I gather more plants so when she wants to use them they can be cut liberally.
Eek!!

Back