Still Seeking a Sincere Submissive Woman

Giving this a bump to see who may be out there. It’s been awhile. Looking for a like-minded woman for a new, fun and kinky connection!

UPDATE: Everything previously written still applies, however I do now have a local GF and want to make that known. Online play, friendship, interaction is still within bounds and I’m still looking for a like-minded woman with mutual interests. Please PM to get acquainted.

I’m also looking for someone with a Lovense toy to play with. 😋

Just wondering who’s around these days and might be interested In exploring mutual satisfaction enjoying each other.
PM me to get acquainted and see if we click.

I'm still looking for that unique and special person to explore our mutual D/s interests together. I'm seeking something beyond just text chat and email once we've gotten to know each other, ideally someone into a combination of voice interaction, pics, or video/cam, offline tasks, in addition to text chat that helps create an authentic and meaningful experience. I’m not pushy about any of that but find that text only is not satisfying for me and I lose interest quickly. That said, I’m very willing to make the effort and put the time in toward getting to know someone and taking things at a reasonable pace. I absolutely respect your privacy, boundaries, and personal preferences in that regard!

I have no judgement if you're married or otherwise involved with someone else - I just don't want that to be a hindrance or issue with our interactions. I totally understand and support the desire/need to explore some things with other people outside of a relationship. I hope the right type of person will see this, contact me, and enjoy an amazing and mutually fulfilling ongoing experience for both of us! I've been looking for you... ;)

I’m completely open to online/long distance communication and play. I'm located in western Oregon and would also love to connect with someone within a reasonable drive for at least the possibility of in-person encounters, but I do know that online/long distance arrangements can also be a lot of fun if the connection and situation is right. I’ve experienced that many times over the years.

Please only send me a PM in reply to this if you're sincere; I'm weary of players, phonies, and people looking to make money.

I'm a respectful, creative, intelligent, mature, single Dom looking for a sexy submissive woman for D/s dialogue and play.

I'm playful but serious, with a life-long interest in Dominance and submission. I prefer sensual domination and erotic exploration, not so much the sado-masochistic or degrading side of BDSM. Some of the things I like include directed activities, erotic teasing and edging, orgasm control, positions, toys, spanking and impact play, bondage, nipple and anal play, lingerie and sexy clothing. I'm very much into the psychological and sapiosexual aspects.

I thrive on knowing what it is that appeals to you about D/s (and sex and life in general) and want you to be able to share that with me. Then we will explore our mutual erotic interests through discussion, real time instruction, directed activities and play. Elaborate fantasy roleplaying scenes do not appeal to me; I'm looking for something more reality based.

You must be sincere in your D/s interests, but previous experience is not necessary.

Also, please note that I'm a man in my mid50s and so if that age range does not work for you then it would be best not to bother inquiring.

Send a private message to find out more! Include a little about yourself, experience, interests, etc.

SirSensual

Last edited:
The Journey

Still looking!

Here's a thought to live by:
It's every bit as much about the journey as it is the destination.

Let's embark upon an adventurous and exciting journey together and decide where we want to go as we get to know each other...
Here’s another that I quite like: 1711149869258.jpeg

UPDATE April, 2024: Everything previously written still applies, however I do now have a local GF and want to make that known. Online play, friendship, interaction is still within bounds and I’m still looking for a like-minded woman with mutual interests. If that doesn’t work for you I completely understand! Please PM to get acquainted.

I’m also looking for someone with a Lovense toy to play with. 😋

Back