Still not published after 9 days

erin2000

Virgin
Hello. Not sure who to reach out to, but have stories in my pending status for almost 2 weeks now. I've never had a delay like that. Wondering who to contact or if there is a known problem.
Thanks

It's a known problem.

And, just to be sure, make sure you don't access the pending story and make changes or resubmit, because that'll put you at the end of the line and reset the whole process.

Hello. Not sure who to reach out to, but have stories in my pending status for almost 2 weeks now. I've never had a delay like that. Wondering who to contact or if there is a known problem.
Thanks
Two weeks is running long. I suggest you send a polite PM to Laurel, with a note saying when the story was submitted. She probably won't reply, but your story status might change to New, or you'll get a rejection.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm not sure who Laurel is though, I've not pm'd anyone on there before. Is she a moderator? Thank you again for responding.

Thanks for your suggestion. I'm not sure who Laurel is though, I've not pm'd anyone on there before. Is she a moderator? Thank you again for responding.
She's the owner of the site, and its main editor. Go to the envelope icon at the top right of this page and start a New Conversation.

Thanks. Tried that on Friday right after you suggested, but no response:( I now have 6 stories pending, granted some only 2 or 3 days ... but some since March 20th. Frustrating. Anyway, not much I can do I guess. Thanks.

Back