Start personals with Zipe Code and Interest

ImNIndy

Experienced
46237, Bi male,
Any interested in Indy?
See profile, send message.

ImNIndy

95023 zip 831/408 area looking for someone to explore bi side with...feel free to pm me...

Bi-Side

43614Looking for someone to explore with me my bi-side.Feel free to write me ;)

Are we so few and scattered across the planet that meeting isn't possible, or, maybe no one is actually serious about meeting? just wondering. surely there are enough of us, close enough to each other, that personal encounters can happen.

Me and U

;)
Are we so few and scattered across the planet that meeting isn't possible, or, maybe no one is actually serious about meeting? just wondering. surely there are enough of us, close enough to each other, that personal encounters can happen.

That is so very true and wishing it would

After being on here for some time now, under the current name and previously under other names, that the people here are mostly into talking about what the THINK that they MIGHT be willing to try IF they could find the PERFECT PERSON and the PERFECT SITUATION.

Apparently they aren't old enough to know that for perfection to happen, it takes risk and starts by taking the time to get to know someone--, which taxes them heavily since most of the people I've encountered so far try to do everything with one word or less responses.

So, if you're looking for a real life encounter, I bid you good journey in your search.

217/309
62701work /61761home/60523 work

Bi Black Black Male Vers non smoker

Hey bi curious sub male here. 29 in urbana. Enjoy golf and the outdoors. Looking for someone to use me and maybe the wife if we hit it off

Back