"Star Trek" fics with an "NC17" slant.

~Small Bump.~

If there's anyone in the mood for romantic-yet-explicit Trek fics with a genuine plot and have an idea of their own they'd like to add to the anthology, let me know.

5531567966_0b85a3288b_z.jpg

Last edited:
sweet

That sounds sweet. I am thinking about using some characters but not all of them.. I could use some suggestions though....

I think they got rid of Seska too early on, they could have done so much more with her throughout Voyagers travels. She was cute as a Bajoran and oddly really sexy as a Cardassian. I would love to see her brought back in any type of storyline, especially one with more adult themes. Here's just one thought.

The Kazon are able to get to the the Krenim scientist Annorax who designed the incursion device first, altering the time line to bring forth Seskas return. She escapes the Delta Quadrant five years after Voyager, hunting down the crew one by one. She wants to psychologically destroy them all rather than just kill them. And has taboo and forceful sex with all of them. Each having different reactions, Tom Paris giving in after no time, letting her urinate on him and servicing her as she pleases, Janeway lasting one of the longest with her pride slipping away as she gets rosy red cheeks and orgasms away, to Tuvok lasting the longest till she injects him with a hypospray starting the Pon Farr. Etc.

I also think its time to relaunch the franchise, but on a Hbo/Showtime type station, to bring in more language and adult themes. I know a lot of people are against them going in this direction, but times change, and they can always go back to a Brady Bunch wholesome type feel in the future. I think Star Trek meets the Shield would work well right now, scifi is well accepted and it's a shame Star Trek doesn't have a flourishing show. I think they need to use the POV of three ships, with three different crews. I think Section 31 should play a huge role splitting the Federation up for wanting a war. Even to go as far as mutiny on one ship with a few crew members teaming up with the second in command and killing the Captain and trying to make it look like an accident. And yes, have interesting and mature plots revolving around the crews sex life. A T'Pol type scene revamped would be wonderful, a really uptight Vulcan senior official, who is more annoying and holier than thou than T'Pol, finally entering Pon Farr and upping the level of discomfort to the point of humping anything around her begging to fuck and needing to cum.

I agree with you on the Seska thing, and grittier/darker stories on HBO/Showtime, etc.

That's the whole point to my site "Star Trek: New Worlds", to explore the more realistic machinations of day-to-day Starfleet, Cardassian, Romulan, and Klingon intrigues - romantic, personal or professional.

I've always felt that Seska wasn't proper for Voyager and somehow should've been used to boot the crap out of Kira's overbearing / nonstop ego on DS9 as the earlier seasons of DS9 made me want to write the militant headstrong mouthy Kira right into a malfunctioning airlock.

Seska should've/could've been used in the role filled by Garak, Seska as a Cardassian "bad girl / femme fatale" to play off Bashir's secret agent fantasies, pissing off Kira as Seska makes herself more useful to Sisko/Starfleet Command than Kira, touching off a bit of a rivalry, perhaps? And kind of annoying Kira as she watches Bashir's hormones melt his own brain as Seska gives Bashir what boys/men want..a sultry boytoy.

Starfleet Intelligence gambled with enabling the Maquis to enlist/recruit Seska. They had a pretty good idea of who was officially/unofficially where in the military pecking order, who was likely to be sniffing around the Maquis during the Cardassian annexation, and who was on the out's with the Obsiddian Order.

Starfleet Intelligence could have notified the right (Civilian or Starfleet) Security detachment on Earth or anywhere else Chakotay was officially assigned or requested shore leave/personal time, and had them both (Seska & Chakotay,) picked-up on the street or in their quarters at any time.

Section 31 should have stayed an inferred / implied faction of Starfleet Security, we should never have heard from Sloane at all. Occasional suicides of morally/emotionally-overwhelmed Section 31 operatives (cadets?) on Shore Leave or someone that was supposed to be at a Medical/Psychology Seminar. Perhaps the occasional "insane admiral" type order from Starfleet Command to divert to a sector that you'd never think had anything to do with the Jem Hadar or the Bluegills from TNG's "Conspiracy".

Or perhaps a story about a crashed freighter with Intrepid-Class or Defiant-Class interiors, shields, and armaments, but the forensic tricorders all say the ship's been three-quarters buried for nearly two hundred years...but no markings, registry number, or transponder? the security system destroys all attempts to boot-up the computer or download anything -- including trying to use gas and forcefields to contain / stun / kill anyone that tries to board the wreck?

Last edited:
I'm still seeking prospective contributors to "Star Trek: New Worlds".

Any and all eras of Trek accepted, personalized stories accepted, and more.

^ LOL -- you can have this idea (which I never developed since I started working). The STVOY doctrine is strictly from the TV show, and not any novels that may have been written since the show's end.

-----------

Voyager returns to Earth and Harry Kim leaves Star Fleet after seeing his fiance Abby is married to another man.

Lt. Tom Paris locates Harry in Alaska, and is surprised at how Kim lives now (think ST maquis / survivalist). The two men talk about their days now in Kim's cabin. Paris speaks of his family -- B'lanna, his wife, and his daughter. Kim muses how he never got to ''friend up'' Seven of Nine / Annika.

Kim reveals that soon after leaving Star Fleet, he reconnected with Alexandra Munro and Talia (from STVOY: Elite Force, the videogame). Both are lesbians but wanted to have natural children. The two have left Star Fleet and have lost certain privileges.

Talia reveals that the Federation corrects all children in the pre-natal stage, fixing homosexual off-spring. Talia, being born outside of Federation territory, never got fixed.

"It's all a damn facade," goes her claim.

Kim tells Paris about how he fucked Munro and Talia so they could bear children. (Insert sex scene). Paris hears the end of the story and bids Kim goodnight. When Paris leaves, Seven of Nine / Annika makes way to Kim's cabin.

Harry is surprised to see Seven, and it's revealed Seven just escaped a Federation lab. Section 31 was experimenting on her since Voyager's landfall, and she is now a fugitive. During the night / few days, Kim hides Seven, confesses his love, and fucks the shit outta her O_O

A second reveal shows Paris is a Section 31 operative -- something of a payback cause for his time in the Maquis. Paris and a spook team shoot up Kim's cabin -- Kim and Seven escape, and Harry shows how much he's learned since his time away from Fleet. Talia and Munro had taught him how to fight dirty, and in the ensuing escape, the Section 31 spook team is decimated, with Paris among the living.

Tasked to recapture Seven of Nine, Tom Paris pursues Kim and Seven, and manages to capture Seven (never worked out the details of how ...) but leaves Kim free. Kim recruits Munro and Talia to break into Starfleet HQ, savage some security, rescue Seven, and leave.

In the final confrontation, Munro and Talia cause enough of a distraction to allow Kim to infiltrate the base like some Korean super-commando. Paris and Kim fight it out (Close Quarters Battle, with phasers, sharp Klingon objects, and Conan-style head rolling).

Paris reveals that he works for Section 31 because they have B'lanna and his kid under threat. Kim says he's sorry, but understands Paris' dilemma, but has to look out for Seven.

In the end, Kim stakes Paris, killing his friend to save the woman he loves. Paris, dying, understands that though he dies, B'lanna and their daughter will no longer be threatened by Section 31. Kim takes the blame for the murder (security cameras).

Kim escapes with Seven and head for the B'aku (Briar Patch) area. There, they settle -- away from Section 31 and the Federation that has alienated them.

-------------------------------

I had some choice lines for this story, but basically, I wanted the Asian dude to win the hot white chick. I like what I like. Sue me.

Kim was underused, so putting him in the role of badass is a nice 'twist', and getting it on with a hot chick is the best reward you can give him (certain scenes from VOY come to mind; him and an alien woman getting it on and Seven demanding him getting naked).

I started on a new story idea tonight. The crew of the USS Sapphire are loosely based on another Starfleet crew, their mission to explore strange new worlds, to see out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no Starfleet has dared to go before, into the bedroom. :)

Grey 228 & Mr Touf: Sweet! I'd love it if you'd e-mail me these ideas. Or write them up in MS Word so I can copy-paste the content into my site's file manager & insert pics (characters, ships, dividers, etc.) into the HTML of the website.

Mr Touf: What ship-class is the Sapphire? What's your vessel's registry number? (NCC ?????) Is the Sapphire a smaller vessel (ie: Saber-Class) or a medium sized one (ie: Intrepid-Class) or even a Valkyrie-Class fighter carrier?

pandoradark.jpg

I could see the "Sapphire" as a medium-sized vessel, a TMP-Era freighter that's been yanked from mothballs in the Museum Fleet (following the end of the Dominion War & signing of The Treaty of Bajor in 2375.) Deployed from DS9 into the Briar Patch to support colonization and retrieving stranded refugees on war-stricken and/or borg-devastated planets.

[personal info prohibited per our forum guidelines]

U.S.S. Sapphire - Sarasota-Class Freighter

Last edited:
BUMP! Still seeking authors of holodeck adventures or Starfleet Academy-gone-awry adventures.

kadenconcept.png

Last edited:
Back