In Need of an Editor for an on-going/weekly project!

sachiaiko

Really Really Experienced
Hi there, all you wonderful fantastic editors!

I'm looking for an editor who may be able to have time on an on going basis every 7 to 10 days or so to edit a story for publication.

The story idea is in the realm of Fantasy *and* Sci-Fi, its an on-going Serial story kinda like a TV show but in written form. Iwould love to go into more detail but i would prefer doing so one on one if you wouldnt mind so my email is Deletion of email address perLiterotica Forum Guidelines
Let me say the following:

What i would really LOVE is to have an on-going relationship with my editor, a mutual friendship would be even better but at the very least i would like to have a connection with my editor - some one who truly enjoys editing my work, who will be brutally honest with me, focus mostly on gramatical errors but can talk to me about parts of the story that doesnt make sense to them with openness. I'm very interested in accepting constructive criticism. I'm very open minded and really my goal is to be the BEST writer i could possibly be. And the only way to do that is to accept and respect such feedback.

I just think, overall, that you get a consistently great results if you use the same person as often as possible, and thats what i would really love to have.

I do have a lot of Gay characters in my stories, you will on occasion see some BDSM themes, GBLT, Polyamoury, fantasy, sci-fi, nonhuman/vampires/were-animals/dragons/faeries/etc, and everything i write is 100 percent original, so i dont do fanfic really ever. Some of my worlds are totally original, some of my worlds are based on our current USA or current culture/world we live in now with some twists and turns.

If any of this sounds good, if you're at all interested in this type of work and you'd like to work with me... I do have quite a few stories up on Literotica, i'm sachiaiko in the story section as well and i'm the author of the Non-Human story "Cael's Star" which has been quite popular during its time. I'm also the author of "All I want for christmas" "Paint Me" "Angelic Salvation" and quite a few others. I've placed in a few Literotica competitions and i'm really hoping one of you would love to have an ongoing author/editor relationship with me!

If you're interested, please Write me at
Deletion of email address per
Literotica Forum Guidelines
and i'd love to go into more detail with you about my project.

Be well, folks!

Deletion of email address per
Literotica Forum Guidelines

nikki

Last edited by a moderator:
available

I am available to help, please reply through literotica - you cannot leave ewmail addresses on here - that is for your own protection...thanks

I'm also available. I've read your work before and love all of the themes you mentioned. I look forward to hearing from you either way.

Back