Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
It did the last time...

There's something you sould know about me and Stacy...

Donovan!!!!

Right there... Right there...

Oh Baby....

Don't stop baby...

Paris.:kiss::kiss::kiss:
Thrusting harder and faster, my cock still coming out, almost entirely, before driving deeply home, my balls slapping against your body as I bury my cock as deep as it will go, over and over...

My hands roam over your legs, bringing your right foot up level with my mouth, and I start to kiss your instep, working up toward sucking your beautiful toes...

Thrusting harder and faster, my cock still coming out, almost entirely, before driving deeply home, my balls slapping against your body as I bury my cock as deep as it will go, over and over...

My hands roam over your legs, bringing your right foot up level with my mouth, and I start to kiss your instep, working up toward sucking your beautiful toes...

I'm gonna fucking cum... I'm gonna fucking cum...

Oh baby... Umf.

Paris.:kiss:

I'm gonna fucking cum... I'm gonna fucking cum...

Oh baby... Umf.

That's it, baby; cum for me!

My cock thrusts deeper as my lips and tongue work over your toes, my hands caressing your calves and thighs, using your legs for leverage to help me thrust ever deeper...

That's it, baby; cum for me!

My cock thrusts deeper as my lips and tongue work over your toes, my hands caressing your calves and thighs, using your legs for leverage to help me thrust ever deeper...

I did baby...

I couldn't help it...

I tried to stop it...

You know what you do to me...

Kissing Paris, I whisper...."Wouldn't it be nice if he came on our faces?"

:)
Would you like to taste it, first? Help Paris to finish bringing me off? After all, if you're going to share the load, wouldn't you like to share in the play, too?

My thrusts into Paris slow down, as she comes down from her orgasm.

You two are so amazing...

Would you like to taste it, first? Help Paris to finish bringing me off? After all, if you're going to share the load, wouldn't you like to share in the play, too?

My thrusts into Paris slow down, as she comes down from her orgasm.

You two are so amazing...

I would love it. I would love to share your essence with her....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back