South Carolina Role Call

How do y'all like South Carolina? I've been considering a move from the PNW. Looking into Charleston area.

Midlands SC here. My wife and I were born here, left for about 30yrs, returned due to ailing parents, stayed and now where're having to stay due to being the caregivers/trustee for a special needs adult. Do we like it here...NO!

If you are a devoted Christian conservative you'd probably like it; we're not. Hope this helps.

Midlands SC here. My wife and I were born here, left for about 30yrs, returned due to ailing parents, stayed and now where're having to stay due to being the caregivers/trustee for a special needs adult. Do we like it here...NO!

If you are a devoted Christian conservative you'd probably like it; we're not. Hope this helps.
I’d agree that this probably applies to the midlands and certain parts of the state, but not all.

I’d agree that this probably applies to the midlands and certain parts of the state, but not all.

Hey pvt_addiction, I would love to find an area that doesn't cater to the Christian conservatives. When I first moved back I worked as a PI eventually moving into insurance fraud. Over the years I've worked in every county of SC.

Hey pvt_addiction, I would love to find an area that doesn't cater to the Christian conservatives. When I first moved back I worked as a PI eventually moving into insurance fraud. Over the years I've worked in every county of SC.
I feel like things are a bit different along the coast. Just my opinion though.

Yep still slow in SC

Well, I was in hopes that while away on vacation things would pick up here on the SC site. But no, still slow. Well to share some good news. My wife and I are booked for the Bliss lifestyle cruise next April. A large number of nude and flirtatious people all aboard one ship. Should be a lot of fun.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul and Misty

Well, I was in hopes that while away on vacation things would pick up here on the SC site. But no, still slow. Well to share some good news. My wife and I are booked for the Bliss lifestyle cruise next April. A large number of nude and flirtatious people all aboard one ship. Should be a lot of fun.

War Bonds Swingers
Paul and Misty

Hey WarBondsSwinger! Good to see you posting again. As far as things being slow in SC may be due to some of the midlands sheriff's departments declaring war on clubs, lounges, etc. that rent out their space for after hours sex parties. They've also, shut down one adult video story that had been licensed and in business for over thirty years without any major complaints lodged against them.

The best places to go would be in locations where the almighty tourist dollar speaks the loudest or where the wealthy hang out, Charleston, Myrtle Beach, Hilton Head or up around Charlotte NC.

Good luck, spuncopper :D

War Bonds Swingers
Paul and Misty

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Greenville SC

I livee in Greenville SC and looking for bi males to play with,I'm older man 71 and just looking to play and make a young stud squirt his brains out thru his big hard cock!1

Greenville SC

I livee in Greenville SC and looking for bi males to play with,I'm older man 71 and just looking to play and make a young stud squirt his brains out thru his big hard cock!1 mackm503@gmail.com

I have read stories here for a while,but just found the boards and such.

Hello again,

What type of stories do you enjoy? I've posted a few under the group sex category. They've done okay. I write them primarily as escapism. You've probably already figured out you can go into "search member" and plug in anyone's user name and it will take you to their biography and you can find any stories or poems they've written. :D

I used to live in West Ashley. I still go back quite a bit to see friends and family. Would love to talk to others from the Lowcountry.

Back