South Carolina Role Call

Myrtle Beach here as well. New, but having fun finding good restaurants and enjoy the local pool and gym.

Covid started right before moving here so haven't really met many people. Enjoy boating, motorcycles, new electric bike, and the beach.

House of Blues is finally re-opening. Yeah!

Myrtle Beach here as well. New, but having fun finding good restaurants and enjoy the local pool and gym.

Covid started right before moving here so haven't really met many people. Enjoy boating, motorcycles, new electric bike, and the beach.

House of Blues is finally re-opening. Yeah!

One of my reasons to move here was it's a place in the South that has a good restaurant selection lol oh and the beaches. Love going to the ocean almost every day even if to just make sure it's still there 😉

Myrtle Beach guy

The beach seems to be well represented. Always enjoy good chat. Love to role play. Drop me a line let's have some fun.

South Carolina sexually seeking fun

Ok it has been awhile since I have posted. COVID-19 just fucked any chanc3 of an adult lifestyle. I am looking for friends to help with a game I am setting up with my wife. This is an adult Simon Says. Goal is to come up with a number Simon Says option for my wife. I have plans for things like Simon Says masterbate. Typically this would be no big deal but maybe 5he command would be given at a clothing store or movie theater. M6 goal is to have friends (voyers of sorts) that would give the simon says commands. Commands would have to be legal and safe.

If we were able to find friends who could be trusted. A Simon Says option I could see would be for somebody to be her driver and at some point says Simon Says and maybe directs her to masterbate for them or possible delivers a pizza and directs her to do something...your thoughts

We are a married couple, early 60s with a lot of sexual interests.

Fun with the wife

Im in one of those moods where I want to sit back and watch somebody make love to my wife. I want him to be verbal about what he is doing to her and how much better he is than me at doing it.

Paul
WarBondsSwingers

Im in one of those moods where I want to sit back and watch somebody make love to my wife. I want him to be verbal about what he is doing to her and how much better he is than me at doing it.

Paul
WarBondsSwingers

Wish I was in the Carolinas. I love fucking another man’s wife. Especially while he watches…

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.

attachment.php

Hey folks, I'm still lurking about in the mid-lands. I hope everyone is having or has had a safe and healthy holiday.

Back