Sorry

Eyelevel

Messed up
I wanted to say sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable. My wife is not a nice person and sometimes I get a little desperate for companionship and affection.

Sorry "if"? You know you did because we spoke up and  told you.

Just because you're horny and just because you're on an adult site doesn't mean manners fly out the window.

You want companionship and affection, but what you're doing isn't going to help you get any of that. Horny men are a dime a dozen around here. 🙄

Desperate is not a good look.

Sorry "if"? You know you did because we spoke up and  told you.

Just because you're horny and just because you're on an adult site doesn't mean manners fly out the window.

You want companionship and affection, but what you're doing isn't going to help you get any of that. Horny men are a dime a dozen around here. 🙄

Desperate is not a good look.
Seriously, who blames their bad behaviour on their wife?

Thanks for the lack of compassion that is everywhere in 2023. When someone is being vulnerable, why pile on. Thanks for more hurtful words.

I already pissed everyone off do I guess it’s over.
Fella, you've annoyed a couple of the women with your behaviour.
You could choose to apologise, listen to what they said, and modify your behaviours accordingly.
Or you could blame everyone else, play the victim, and leave.

Grow a pair, talk to people you don't know like they're people, not objects, and smile ffs!

Desperation isn't a sexy look, especially from someone claiming to be a dominant...

Back