son of the isolated blurts thread!

giphy.gif

It has been shit. Tonight's wasok....I don't want to give any spoilers, but at least we get some Eric.

Alas and alack...got turned down for the job I was interested in. I'm going to pout and stamp my dainty foot.

Oh, and fuck them anyway. That company does not deserve me and to them I say "Good day!"

Alas and alack...got turned down for the job I was interested in. I'm going to pout and stamp my dainty foot.

Oh, and fuck them anyway. That company does not deserve me and to them I say "Good day!"

What a bunch of jerks! You're too good for them, Minxy!!
:rose:

Tough break Minxy. They don't know what they are missing.

You were looking for a job when this rolled around, something else will come along I'm sure.

What a bunch of jerks! You're too good for them, Minxy!!
:rose:

Bummer Minxy! :rose:

Oh Saucy. I'm sorry, my love. :(. Those dirty rat bastards.

Tough break Minxy. They don't know what they are missing.

You were looking for a job when this rolled around, something else will come along I'm sure.
It's alright my darlings. It was clearly not meant to be. It also frees me up to get a part time job doing something that I actually am interested in for extra cash moneys. I think that is probably the way to go anyway.

So sorry, Minxie.

I'm in the same boat. :(

Just as I get turned down for the job I really wanted, one of my current teammates has gone all junior high clique. Ugh.
I'm thinking my mother may have had it right. Slapping people is under-rated. Your Jr colleague might benefit from a good slapping.

Or if like me, you are desperately holding onto a clean rap sheet with no assault charges, you can just pretend she is wearing a shock collar and every time she speaks, think "ZAP!" It can be very cathartic as well as entertaining for you. (I have sat in meetings with a big goofy grin on my face using this very technique.)

Sorry you didn't get it gorgeous. I know I would love to have you teaching my critters. Those people wouldn't recognize talent if it chomped them on the taint. . which again, not recommended. . assault charge. . blah blah blah. :rose:

This sure is a lot of work just so my wife can sleep with a college student. I think it was more fun when I was sleeping with one.

Oh that sucks. But as you say, leaves you free for better opportunities. So pfffth to them!

So sorry, Minxie.

I'm in the same boat. :(

Just as I get turned down for the job I really wanted, one of my current teammates has gone all junior high clique. Ugh.
Fuck them. Y'all are motherfucking awesome. :heart:

Fuck them. Y'all are motherfucking awesome. :heart:
Thank you E. :rose:

Thanks, both of you. :rose:

I got a letter in the mail yesterday from my current school detailing salary and the like for next year. I also was awarded a significant bonus, by comparison to last year and what two others told me they received this year. This bonus came with a note from my principal thanking me for being highly effective with academic growth scores in the top echelon of our organization (national charter school).

If I'm so effective, why am I being forced onto a scripted program next year!? Why did you call novels "fluff"? Why are you moving us to a curriculum with which the teacher ceases to matter? You need robots. Ugh!!

2 more opportunities this week. Giving this all I've got.
Did you drive there and slap him? Or I can, he doesn't know me.

Novels are fluff. *sputtering* I'm sure poetry and plays are a waste of time too, because teaching kids that words mean more than facts won't bring in the federal dollars, and doesn't make for obedient little drones who will go to work, do their job to an acceptable level, go home, and not ask any questions. Fiction, and poetry, and theater encourage imagination and that's dangerous. (See South Park Imaginationland episode for edification.) Sweet jumpin Jesus on a pogo stick.

It sickens me to see all the creativity sucked out of teaching because those teachers who could take a subject that made you groan when you saw it on your schedule, and make it magical are the ones you remember for the rest of your life./rant over

I'm sorry J.

Go get them on those interviews and if you ever blackmailed any of your other bosses, don't mention it at the interview! That could be detrimental to your chances, or it could show initiative--I'm not sure how that works. :D

If I'm so effective, why am I being forced onto a scripted program next year!? Why did you call novels "fluff"? Why are you moving us to a curriculum with which the teacher ceases to matter? You need robots. Ugh!!
Every so often I think about pursing an Ohio Alternative Educator License (since I do actually have lots of education classes under my belt and almost 10 years of college teaching experience), but crap like this makes me hesitate. Plus, I'm too old for that shit.

Back