Smooth?

I've been getting waxed for a good 12 years now. I don't even understand why people shave those areas. It only lasts for a day or so before it gets prickly again. Waxing last a good month or so (for me) and the hair grows back fine - no scratching or itching as it does.

Julst looked

at my cock and thought, It's a while since you tidied things up. I need to get to work on it.

Not daily... Every 5 or 6 weekly

I have this wonderful Asian lady that gently places warm wax where the hair needs to go.
I like her to keep my shaft, balls, taint and butt clean. I shave my back and what not as I do enjoy a good massage.

Question For the ladies

How do you maintain a smooth look and prevent the stubble/ itching?
Im afraid to wax bec it looks painful.

The funny thing is, is because I have stuck to waxing for so long it doesn't feel that painful.

However, it feels real good when the warm wax is applied;)
I see my aesthetician once a month, for chest and Brazilian. I agree with the warm wax. Saw her yesterday. Funny story. She has seven male clients that she does Brazilians for, so she just grabs my junk and does what is needed. No turn on for her, at least that I can tell. However, I have nipple piercings, and when she is doing my chest, waxing or sugaring, and has to grab those nipple rings and move them around, her nipples get hard under her uniform. Turns me on also.

Back