Smoking Gun In Obama/Trump Spy Case?

"Debunked?"

You don't considered a scandal because you like the IRS being used to inhibit your political opponents.

You would scream bloody murder is Jeff Sessions sent the IRS after say Schumer, or opened up the books to Planned Parenthood.

There's nothing wrong with partisan promotion but you're being disingenuous here.

Not even a close comparison. Don't be silly.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...d-tea-party-groups-for-extra-scrutiny/361125/

In an apparent contradiction with earlier comments made by House Oversight Committee chair Darrell Issa, new documents obtained through a FOIA request by ThinkProgress show that yes, the IRS targeted both conservative and liberal groups for extra scrutiny. According to ThinkProgress's analysis of the heavily redacted "be on the lookout" lists, the IRS may have targeted a higher number of progressive groups than conservative groups overall.

hillary's emails, benghazi, planned parenthood. never mind the current investigations and healthcare repeal failure(s).

That is absolute bullshit. You're either incredibly stupid or the most virulent partisan hack I have ever met to draw that comparison. They briefly looked at ( miniscule number of) the liberal groups and approved them and they completely stonewalled the conservative groups... it's not even close.

That was their defense and their defense was completely debunked by the actual volume and the actual wording of what to actual email we got copies of the word scrubbed in an illegal coverup.

That is absolute bullshit. You're either incredibly stupid or the most virulent partisan hack I have ever met to draw that comparison. They briefly looked at ( miniscule number of) the liberal groups and approved them and they completely stonewalled the conservative groups... it's not even close.

That was their defense and their defense was completely debunked by the actual volume and the actual wording of what to actual email we got copies of the word scrubbed in an illegal coverup.

Just not true. The GOP removed all the left leaning groups from the list before they released it just so morons like you would believe their crap.

One reason why you cannot debate facts with a religious zealot.

As you said, Ken Starr took years to build a case and he sure didn't wind up where he started.

Say what you will, but Manafort retroactively filed his paper work in June of this year. As for the IRS, I wholey reject your use of the word scandal. That has been debunked long ago. You're making an assumption that the IRS audited Manafort. Manafort' dealing with Russia mean a great deal if they continued while he was heading up the Trump campaign, the campaign that time and time again was favorable to the Russians, before the election i.e. the RNCs platform, to after the election.

Sure, Trump could fire Comey on a whim, but he cannot obstruct justice.

Of course the investigation goes beyond Manafort, as it should.

So there you have it, Starr took years and the original mandate for the investigation was unfounded. To justify his existence he expanded his investigation well beyond the Whitewater investigation he was originally charged with. To the tune of $40 million back in the 90's. And NEVER came up with anything about Whitewater; only about Clinton's affair with Monica.

Do you think the Mueller investigation will do any better? No matter how far afield he goes, the moment he went off of his original mandate of "russian collusion" the die was cast. There is no charge coming. No indictment. No evidence. What you have now is a witch hunt to find something to justify the millions spent.

Lauding that is somehow ... wrong.

Just not true. The GOP removed all the left leaning groups from the list before they released it just so morons like you would believe their crap.

The left-leaning groups WERE NOT OBSTRUCTED. "Looked at" is not OBSTRUCTED.

On Friday Jan. 12 the Inspector General Michael Horowitz dropped over 100,000 documents of the 1.2 million he's presently reviewing on the congressional committees. They concern the the Clinton email controversy and FBI and DOJ corruption with many thousands more promised by the 15th. The shit is about to finally hit the fan.

Wasn't that yesterday?

According to Sara Carter in an interview on Fox it was Friday the 12th. Maybe most of them didn't get around to looking at them until Monday but I'd bet Reps. Nunes and Jim Jordan spent the whole weekend buried in them.:)

I'm talking about the thousands to be released on the 15th. Do I have to wait for Friday to se them?

I'm talking about the thousands to be released on the 15th. Do I have to wait for Friday to se them?

Many more are to be released on the Friday the 15th but I'm not sure how and where it will be disseminated. The IG has a web site but I'm not sure a partial release of documents can be viewed there.

Back