Skull and Crossboners (Closed: YourDreamGirl)

Snow growled and scooted further away from the frisky pirate."Yes my hands might be bound but my mouth isn't!" She blindly made a move to kick at him.

"Touch me again and I'll scream! And trust me I will be heard, I'm the only woman on this ship you swine! My voice will stick out like sore thumb!"

She couldn't help but feel a small bit of fear travel up her spine. Who's to say that Lowry wouldn't watch the pirates explore her body or even worse turn a blind eye to their actions? She had tried to kill him many times by now.

"Stay away I mean it!" she howled scooting even further away from the pirate and now so far that she managed to slide right off the edge of the straw mattress.

Her panic made him grin even more. All the hesitation was gone, and his hands greedily explored her body; even his tongue joined in, tasting her between the legs just a little as his fingers squeezed her behind. He was panting and grunting with delight now, his body across hers, his arms slung around her. William also joined in on the fun now, tickling her bare soles and watching her jump around even more wildly as she was forced to laugh. This, in turn, made him laugh even more loudly.

In all that laughing and moaning, neither had noticed the door opening; framed by the bright light, there was the figure of the captain, unsure at first what to do about this.

"Stop it! It's not funny" Snow screamed all the while laughing from being tickled. She tried to squirm away from them but with out the use of her eyes it was no point. Snow couldn't tell her ass from her head in this state.

"Edward! Captain! Help!" she yelled trying to get his attention on her. Little did she know he had been standing a mere few feet away.

Snow wasn't going to let these men be the ruin of her. By touching her they had surely signed their death note. She would seek her revenge and in the most unpleasant way.

"

As hilarious as being addressed as "captain" by his archenemy was, these men were neglecting their... oh, he did not care. The squirming and laughing was too much fun to watch. Suddenly, they noticed him, looked at him with fearful eyes as if expecting to be punished. A smile and an encouraging nod were as good as an order to them: The merciless groping and tickling continued. They knew they could not do more than that - that was for the captain - but they were determined to drive her mad, and get a good feel of her trim body in the process.

Soon, both pirates had stopped groping and started tickling. William was still working on her feet, while his friend was sitting on her and poking her in the ribs.

Last edited:
Snow noticed how the men had changed the way they were touching her body. Instead of it being more sexual it had turned into something more annoying...tickling. "Argh!!!" she sighed trying to wiggling her way out of it. "I know you're there Edward" she growled not really sure if he was standing there or not. She had hoped that her torturers would stop tickling her for a moment and look back to see.

At least she would have gotten a break.

The tickling went on and almost became vicious. The two sailors held the struggling woman down and attacked every place that might be sensitive, taking full advantage of their helpless prisoner being unable to see where she would be tickled next. They were now laughing heartily, but their unfortunate victim would soon stop. Laughter could become pain very quickly - Edward knew this, and he was counting on it. Maybe this would teach her a lesson about trying to seduce her way out of everything.

It wasn't long after they had started their all out attack on her that her body became sore to the touch. The two men hadn't been sprinkling her with gentle tickles no, they were more sinister and rougher than she would have liked. Snow was almost ready to break into tears as her face became sore from the laughter and not soon after her stomach did as well.

"Stop! Damn it! Stop" Snow screamed out now in pain and wildly bucking against her captors. Soon she was lightheaded from not breathing as much air as she was exhaling during her forced laughter. Her cries began to get softer and softer as she herself was more unable to breath. After a minute of trying to force herself to stay conscious she finally succumbed to her torture.

"Really stop! I can't breath!"she spoke slowly closing her eyes and beginning to pass out.

Even after she had fallen unconscious, the two pirates kept tickling her for a while, apparently hoping that she was just faking it to get away from the cruel torture the "playful" tickling had become. Poke her as they may, though, they could not get further reactions from her limp, sweat-covered body, so they stopped.

"Tickled her to death, boys... I am impressed. If old Johnny had done that, how much trouble he could have saved himself."

He was joking, but he did lean in and checked for her breath. It was there, flat and exhausted, barely audible, but it was there. After a sigh of relief, he left the cabin again, not without admonishing his sailors: "You had your fun, but go back to work now. No more touching, understood?"

She would lie there on the cold wood floor of the cabin for the next hour or so. Even when she had awoken, Snow hadn't made a sound. It would have seemed that they had nearly broken her spirit but it would take a lot more than that to do it. The only thing they had manage to accomplish was giving her a strong disdain for tickling.

Even her breathing she kept to a minimum as not to arouse suspicion. She needed the peace and quiet time to think over her options and plan a new exit strategy. Obviously they would have to be reaching land soon to restock the ship. Maybe then she could find her way onto the shore.

Hints of red were already tinging the clouds when the captain returned. It was time for his prisoner's great performance, and it was one she would be sure to remember for a long time. The entire crew (except, of course, for Tall John and the two guards) was on deck, singing, drinking their rum ration, telling dirty jokes and generally unwinding as they waited for the guest of honour to make her appearance.

Edward Lowry entered the cabin and pulled his prisoners up by the upper arms quite gently: "Stand up. Your big role awaits."

"You know Lowry... I had almost abandoned my plans to seek revenge on you" she struggled to stand on her feet, her body was weak from lack of food and sore from the fun of earlier's goings on. "But now...no matter how good of a fuck you think are, it's not nearly enough for me to pardon you for your crews blasphemy!" she growled , tugging her body away from him.

Snow was not performing for them no way no how. She was contemplating taking her chances with the fishes at this point. Every minute she spent on that ship with those men was another bit of her feared reputation dwindling away and slipping right through her fingers.

"Is this damn blindfold going to stay on the entire time? I don't know how much of a performance I can give blind!"

"The blindfold is an artistic choice - and I, the artist, say it stays on. Oh, and you still do not seem to have realized what role you play. You are the prisoner. I am the judge, the jury and, if you keep irritating me with arrogant speech like that, the executioner."

He had brought a rope and slung it tightly around her naked waist, securing it with a strong knot. Taking the loose end in his right hand like a leash, he started to lead her out. As soon as the pirates saw him open the door, they fell silent (by pirate standards) and formed two neat (by pirate standards) rows with a narrow path in between. Almost all of them were holding rope ends, and some were swinging them around expectantly.

She could hear all the cat calls and whistles as he drug her onto the deck. By the sounds of it his whole crew was there. Still she hadn't grasped what was going on or going to happen. Every few steps or so Snow could a phantom hand on her ass as she walked through the crowd of vulgar pirates. Some of them were even bold enough to grab a nipple or two as well.

"What is going on here?" she asked calmly working her hips trying to ease the chaffing sensation the rope was having on her skin. Her nostrils were flooded with the smell of spilled rum but the cool air on her skin was a comfort she had missed being below deck.

"Artist my ass" she grumbled under her breath all the while trying to work a loose bolt out of her shackles. Snow hadn't been afraid of it's sound hitting the floor with all the noise his crew had been making. She was only afraid of not being able to do it in time.

At a silent hand signal, the pirate closest to Captain Snow smacked his rope across her back with full force. This was the signal, and as Edward led her through the alley, ropes hit her from all sides, striking her skin with visceral, satisfying slaps. The shouting, whistling and laughing got even louder as the crew competed in who could lash her the hardest. When he passed the last few sailors, Captain Lowry actually had to speed up a little to prevent them from beating her unconscious again - he wanted her awake for this next bit.

At the end of the alley, two strong wooden bars had been roped to the main mast, one at foot height, one at shoulder height. The captain placed her back against the mast, and four crewmen immediately came forward with their ropes, ready to tie her to the contraption.

The Lashes burned through her senses like wild fire but it wasn't anything that she could handle. Snow had been letting out small giggles, smiles and moans at the men whom thought that they were doing their worst to hurt her. When he led her to the mast she only had one thing to say to the crew. "Thanks for the fun boys, but you'll have to try harder" She purred turning her head over her shoulder to blow them a kiss.

"

Although some of the pirates responded with taunting shouts of "We will show you, you bitch!" and "Cap'n will make you grovel, you fool!", most were impressed, and some even applauded her. Captain Lowry tolerated it. He was quite fascinated by her toughness himself.

Meanwhile, two pirates were busy tying her ankles to the lower bar, spreading her legs as far as they would go. They were big, burly men and handled her legs with a roughness fit more for stubborn rope than for the legs of a living, breathing woman.

"I don't think you fine gentlemen parted my legs far enough!" she purred as they tied her legs down. Hell, she was kinda enjoying this. All the men looking and gawking at her wishing they could have her but couldn't. Edward had already made it known that she would be his sexual release and his only. That didn't stop her from giving a subtle bounce to her chest as the brutes tied her down.

"Lowery I think you I need more of your cock now! You didn't quite fill me earlier!" she pitched, her voice dripping with sexuality. Snow was a gluten for punishment so to speak. She wanted to prove that she could handle as much as a man would and even more.

She licked her lips, slowing gnawing on the bottom one in anticipation of the good captain's next move. She moaned and groaned as if she was being fucked but no, she was only being tied down.

"Ooo! Boys...tie those straps a little tighter won't you? I like it rough!" she howled!

Soon, the crew were getting into this game, too, answering every one of her demands for more punishment with loud cheering and shouts to the two pirates still trying to spread her legs: "Wider! Wider! Split her!" Then, one of them had a bright idea and threw his rope to his side of the crowd. The other one soon followed, and now each rope had a gaggle of sailors hanging on it, pulling as if this was the world's most painful game of tug of war. Edward just stood by and grinned, one hand on his captive's shoulder. The entertainment was going differently from his plans, but as long as his men were having fun and she was being tortured, why stop them? Besides, maybe they would succeed in taking out her legs for a few weeks. Ha! Try to run without legs, my girl!

"Pull like you have got something between your legs! Are you seamen or not? Pull!"

Snow continued to remain a calm as possible even though now the force of their pulls caused the rope to burn her skin. She looked up at Edward smiling smugly as her teeth slowly ground each Other. Snow had been nearly ready to scream but my some luck one of the ropes began to unravel slowly until just tearing in two.

The pirates holding the end that snapped fell atop each other like dominoes. Some were laughing at the situation, and some spiced off rum ready to brawl or at least continue their entertainment for the evening.

A bead of nervous sweat raced alongside her temple as she sighed in relief. "Manage to cheat death again" She murmured under her breath, eager to see what his next move would be. She also took the momentary pause in her punishment as a gift.

For a short moment, Edward was speechless. Then he threw back his head, put his hands on his hips and let out a hearty laugh, soon joined by all the pirates, including those who were now laying on deck in a tangled heap. "New rope! Just tie her to the damn thing!", he eventually commanded, still chuckling.

As he waited for his command to be carried out, he ran his hand along the inside of her legs and tried to feel how much damage they had done. It certainly felt hot and throbbing, as if they had pulled something, and, as he got closer to the middle... wet? The whole thing had made her wet? He caught a few drops on his fingertip and crouched down, holding it up for her to see. "Look at this!", he shouted over his shoulder, "This perverted bitch REALLY enjoyed it!"

With a smile, he touched the finger to her lips. "You found that fun, huh? You are in luck! So much more is yet to come..."

Last edited:
"MMmm"Snow purred as he pressed his finger to her lips. She even opened them to taste her juices on his finger. So what if part of her loved what was happening to her then! Maybe it was all the taunts from the men as she took what was given to her? Or, maybe it was making her rival speechless?

Anyhow something had made her body tingle with want and need of sex and not just with anyone. She wanted Edward between her legs, pounding, thrusting and most importantly howling in the pleasure that she was giving him. Snow knew there was some sexual tension between them.

"You wish you had made me this wet Lowry!" she fired back at him.

"I know that men are not what makes bitches wet, poor thing", he replied, scratching her behind the ears, "We do not have any young, strapping dogs here, I am afraid. We will get you one, I promise". The pirates tied her legs to the lower bar and, after making sure she was secured tightly, unlocked her shackles and prepared to tie her arms to the upper bar.

"Now listen, bitch. You behave and play along now, or all my crew find out what your pussy smells like roasted.", he whispered into her ear, "Oh wait - that will probably make you gush again. Well, you can try and gush on the torch. Maybe you can put it out before it makes a sunday roast of your slut hole."

She was now spread out on the bars, hopefully securely. Time for the second part of the performance.

"There's already a fire down there that you could put out for yourself Edward!" she remarked with a cocky smile as the men rechecked the hold on the bars. They had checked no more than three times to ensure that there was no way she could escape.

Then Snow had a brilliant idea, one that would surely get the crew a little fired up during the performance and one that would give her some control over the situation. But there was still one eager part of her wanting to know just what he had in mind next so she would hold off on her scheme to turn the tables for now.

That superior grin she had made him nervous - but at least she was securely tied for now, so he could concentrate on the next part of the "ceremony". He disappeared into the ship's belly and came back a short time later, leading Tall John by a rope tied around his hands. He was just as naked as Captain Snow, and he would have to run through the same alley.

Some of the pirates peeled their eyes of the prisoner's naked, spreadeagled form only reluctantly, but, eventually, everything was ready to proceed. He gave a tug on the rope.

Snow could hear the bewilderment in his crew letting her know that he had returned. Then she saw it, well saw him Tall John being led through the crowd of sauced up sailors. He was of course whipped with rope just as she had been when they brought her out. Tall John though didn't fare as well as she had.

She looked over to him noticing that he was nude as well. Then she looked back at the ships captain. "Well this is a surprise indeed. I thought he would have been fed to the sharks by now" Snow mused causing a small group of pirates to laugh.

Yet now was still not the time to unveil her ploy. Snow had known it had been a while with these men when it came to sex. They would most likely enjoy the image of her fucking. Snow was planning to goat her arch-nemesis into sleeping with her in front of his crew, at least then she would be free to move somewhat and hopefully distracting enough to gain access to one of the drunkard's weapons. If not he would easily become a mockery in front of his own crew for turning her down.

Back