Single Dom Looking for Open Minded Submissive Female

rockingscott11

Experienced
Im a Dom, age 45, seeking a fun, open minded submissive female for a D-s relationship. Online at first, then Im open to more in time. Im looking for a sub who is serious about the lifestyle, and who is wanting to experience the art of submission. Im a kind and understanding Dom who will push my subs lumits, but at the same time provide a safe environment. Im into breast play, sharing fantasies, bondage. A bisexual sub is a plus, but not required. Im ideally looking for long term, but not against having a bit of fun in just a chat. But long term preferred. Looking to take a fun, sometimes intense sexual journey with the right sub. Message if interested.

Yahoo messenger id is srob315
Skype id is masterloveshissub

Hello master
I'm a newbie sub of 26 & looking for the man to deprive me from every ability and willingness to ever say no to him!!

Come to think of it, has there ever been a sub that wasn't open minded? I mean how would it work otherwise? To be a sub but have an attitude that we're gonna do it my way or not at all.......nope just dont see it

Come to think of it, has there ever been a sub that wasn't open minded? I mean how would it work otherwise? To be a sub but have an attitude that we're gonna do it my way or not at all.......nope just dont see it

I'd imagine that would be possible because people have limits/comfort zones and don't like them being pushed. I used to think there wasn't a variety of subs and they were all submissive, wanting to please, and take upon any task but I'm learning it wasn't as cookie cutter as i thought it to be.

Back