Sincere and real females, would you like to get to know one another...?

mschmidt13579

Virgin
Have had some great conversations via PM with some great people. Been a fan of Lit for a while but have not posted much trying to figure out and understand the site.

Getting past the SPAM and trolling posts, I feel this site has much to offer to most of us.

I am a physically fit male, educated, patient, supportive, and understanding, located in the Midwest area seeking a sincere and real female to get to know on site first and see where it can go from there.

I am happy with a traditional relationship. However, I am also an experienced Master that is very comfortable with experienced subs. Also willing to teach at a pace you are comfortable with if you are a curious beginner sub that would like to explore your hidden desires.

I have no expectations nor demands. Looking for nice females to chat with, see if we connect, and see where it leads. If this is of interest to you, please feel free to PM me.

Look forward to hearing from you...

Mike

Last edited:
Hi Mike I saw post

Have had some great conversations via PM with some great people. Been a fan of Lit for a while but have not posted much trying to figure out and understand the site.

Getting past the SPAM and trolling posts, I feel this site has much to offer to most of us.

I am a physically fit male, educated, patient, supportive, and understanding, located in the Indianapolis area seeking a sincere and real female to get to know on site first and see where it can go from there.

I am happy with a traditional relationship. However, I am also an experienced Master that is very comfortable with experienced subs. Also willing to teach at a pace you are comfortable with if you are a curious beginner sub that would like to explore your hidden desires.

I have no expectations nor demands. Looking for nice females to chat with, see if we connect, and see where it leads. If this is of interest to you, please feel free to PM me.

Look forward to hearing from you...

Mike

Hi Mike,
My name is nancy, I'm 43 Disabled woman who is confrined to a wheelchair. I hope that doesn't bother you? I read your post and im inerested what you have to say and I hope we can chat ?
nancy

Although a fan of reading Lit for a while, this was my first post on the site. Thanks to all those that responded as well as those that provided some great insight and feedback. What a great group of people...

Back