Should she be allowed to orgasm?

Titman69x

Literotica Guru
My sub had the task to edge throughout the day then send me a request to be allowed to orgasm. Below is her response, leave a comment if you think I should grant her request.

Her response:

Sir, please allow me to cum. I am so very wet and I can feel my clit throbbing. I always love edging for you but being allowed to edge at work makes me so aroused. I spent the entire day with soaking wet panties from edging and thinking about completing the tasks you had given me for today.
While I was edging today the restrooms had a lot of traffic going in and out and at one point I was tempted to just come back later or to not edge at all for fear of being noticed. But I started thinking about how disappointed you would be. Then I also thought about how you wanted me distracted today so therefore, I should be distracted. So I rubbed my clit and fingered your pussy until I edged. The first time, I was very quick to edge but the next two I took my time, not caring if I was being too loud or if I'd be noticed because all that mattered was making sure that I edged for you. I played with myself while I thought about how much I want to suck your cock. I imagined being on my knees and trying to convey how much I want to please you while you allow me to serve you and play with myself.
By the time I got home today my skirt was damp where my panties had soaked through and I could hardly concentrate on anything other than edging and completing my task. After edging again at home, I'm desperate to cum. Even as I lay here typing, I have to concentrate on not grinding against the bed or not absently rubbing my clit. You know as well as I do that I won't play without permission nor would I cum without it but I really would like to have that permission.
May I please cum for you, Sir?

Let her cum!!!! lol poor thing! I just wanted to clarify this was a respectful giggle as this is the exact sort of tournament I enjoy !!! I meant no disrespect by my comment and I am sure your sub is in pure enjoyment with her torment!! Best of wishes to you and your sub!!

Last edited:
I vote she dump you and go have as many orgasms as she'd like.

wow, these responses. Had it ever occurred to you that she may actually love this kind of relationship? This submission?

Yeah, the poor thing indeed. But oh, such a lucky thing too.

What I'd do, I'd make her wait just a bit longer, push her just a bit harder. Then give her a really, really good orgasm experience that would blow her mind away.

Don't push too hard just in case she loses her focus and decides to cheat. A few more hours, or a night - is enough. Let her cum no later than the next morning.

In training your sub, it's important to provide her with a reward for a job well done. Her job is clearly done excellent. Think your reward through.

Also you can entice her with the "chance" to orgasm, even if you've already decided it's a 100% chance. Meet her, or if you are long distance - call her. Make her edge for you, hinting that you probably want to make her wait longer. Then let her orgasm in the end.:cattail:

It's also worth nothing that this is my take. I don't really enjoy long-term denial, where people go weeks and months without orgasms. And I like watching women cum way too much to do that. A day or two is what I feel to be the limit to being fun.
But at the same time I know that some people enjoy this lifestyle immensely.
Only you can tell what's your situation. If you want to let her cum or let her suffer some more.

p.s. Also as far as denial goes, the good technique is to give her a week or two of orgasms. Lots of them. Make her cum several times a day.
After that, when you put her on denial, it will be twice as frustrating, because her brain got used to getting off regularly and will starve for that pleasure.
Never did it, but I've read people who did describe it.

Last edited:
The answer depends upon what you want to achieve.

If you simply want to tease, you offered her a bargain, she has more than kept her end of the deal, so you keep yours and permit her come, though only at the end of one last extra long period of edging. If you are together you should carry out this last edging yourself whilst she sits perfectly still for you: I invariably end up being tied down during this part of the procedure.

If you want to make her beg, tell her she didn't sound that desperate to you and then give her a second day of edging but don't drag it out too long or she'll either come anyway, disobey, or worst of all, cheat.

If you are being super-mean, and she is multi orgasmic, allow her one slow orgasm, using a soft brush, the edge of a feather or similar to tickle her clit to orgasm. If she can't come with such gentle stimulation then eventually relent and allow her to use her fingers. As soon as her orgasm is sweeping through her unstoppably she is to stop masturbating abruptly and then, just as soon as that orgasm has ended, she is to edge again for you for quite a long time, preferably now using a powerful vibrator or similar on or very close to her clit.

My response has nothing to do with whether she enjoys it or not. I wouldn't give control to someone that felt they needed to poll a group of strangers to make a decision for him.

My response has nothing to do with whether she enjoys it or not. I wouldn't give control to someone that felt they needed to poll a group of strangers to make a decision for him.

I also wonder if it is just to share such an intimate response. Who are you doing this for?

This exactly. it's not the question. it's the sharing the personal response from her to him.

I mean.. c'mon.:rolleyes:

I didn't see it as all that bad, but okay, I can see your point.

Being toxic about it hardly helps though. If you think he did something wrong - just call him out on that. The way you addressed it is just a personal attack and it doesn't really solve anything.

Also I knew pairs for whom creating such threads and polls on forums was part of the game. Just saying.

Thanks everyone. No trust was broken here. She was well aware that her response would be posted. We both have enjoyed this thread.

Her only disappointment was how long it took to get comments since that was the trigger for when she got to orgasm. ;)

Last edited:

I third this suggestion.

I'm sure this seems like a really fun idea, Hot for the two of you, but many people would not choose to be part of your kink. Getting permission from strangers requires involving strangers in your sex life without their permission.

I third this suggestion.

I'm sure this seems like a really fun idea, Hot for the two of you, but many people would not choose to be part of your kink. Getting permission from strangers requires involving strangers in your sex life without their permission.
Oh for god's sake.

Stop reading forums them. Because, you know, many people will not like reading your posts. So by posting you are involving strangers into your life without their permission.

These are sex forums. If you don't want to be involved in anyone's sex life, then 99% of posts here are not for you, because they are violating that rule by talking about their sex life without your permission.

Oh for god's sake.

Stop reading forums them. Because, you know, many people will not like reading your posts. So by posting you are involving strangers into your life without their permission.

These are sex forums. If you don't want to be involved in anyone's sex life, then 99% of posts here are not for you, because they are violating that rule by talking about their sex life without your permission.

I would suggest it is unwise to tell a mod to stop reading forums.

And...While I am here for conversation about sex and kink etc, I am not particularly interested in being an unwitting participant in someone else's sex game. That is manipulative of the board and frankly creeps me out a bit too.

Edging and orgasm control and denial as a topic is not at all off limits IMO. Lots of us have opinions about it, experience with it, like it, love it, hate it, have perspectives to share about it... THAT is what these forums are for. Again. IMO.

The title of the post is literally "should she be allowed to orgasm". How is that not notifying you beforehand that your opinion will or will not be factored in? If you don't like it or don't want to participate then just keep scrolling?

As a previous poster mentioned, this is a forum directly related to sex, sexual acts, and bdsm.

Last edited:
When someone posts an intimate message and then invites strangers into their relationship, they should be prepared for the responses to not all be positive affirmations.

Playing orgasm denial games does get intense. As one who needs to be denied you want to beg and need to cum. When you do it will be worth the wait. The partner given control frequently does not want to hold out as long as the other needs or wishes for. I seen on the Orgasm Denial Board this question often. It was a fun way to determine when. Dice rolls and waiting for something in the mail are others.

Maybe one more day

The title of the post is literally "should she be allowed to orgasm". How is that not notifying you beforehand that your opinion will or will not be factored in? If you don't like it or don't want to participate then just keep scrolling?

As a previous poster mentioned, this is a forum directly related to sex, sexual acts, and bdsm.

I think if the OP had also stated in his initial post that he was playing with his sub with her consent subject to the whims of the board, it might feel a little different to me. Idk. Still. It seems to me that BDSM Talk is about "talking" about kink questions about how we try these things, our experience with them, helping each other, not so much a virtual sex club. This feels like crossing the line a bit into asking people to participate in strangers sex play. I don't know the OP or his sub...I don't want to control her orgasm. That is not up to me or anyone else on this forum and it frankly squicks me out more and more as I think about it.

I'd like to point out that is was not the OP who reacted aggresively on our opinions, in fact he thanked everyone for their input. And although I would ave liked this thread better if I had known from the beginning the lady in question knew her words would be shared, lets not get over-excited about a few trolls who like to throw a hissy-fit when anyone voices his or her opinon on someone elses thread.

love,

Just to remind you all, your so-called opinion (which you then seconded and third-ed) is in fact this:

Which is not an opinion but personal attack and unprovoked outburst. Don't you think that you are a tad too judgmental of other people's posts, remembering that you are on fetish and BDSM forums, where being judgmental was always frowned upon.

You didn't voice your opinion. You jumped to a hasty conclusion and attacked a person. Then you tried to justify yourself by saying that it was his fault for involving you into his sexual life, so this somehow gives you the right to be mean bitches towards him, to degrade and ridicule that person, and wish him in his face that his relationship would fall apart.

Excuse me, ladies, but this is bullshit.

This is not an excuse. Moreover, when you find a thread youa re not interested in participating in - do you HAVE to reply? No. Just move along, and you are not involved into anything. You GET involved when you reply, so you can't blame the OP for involving you in the first place!

You are just inventing excuses because you've got called out on your unjustified response.

Last edited:
Just to remind you all, your so-called opinion is in fact this:

Which is not an opinion but personal attack and unprovoked outburst. Don't you think that you are a tad too judgmental of other people's posts, remembering that you are on fetish and BDSM forums, where being judgmental was always frowned upon.

You didn't voice your opinion. You jumped to a hasty conclusion and attacked a person. Then you tried to justify yourself by saying that it was his fault for involving you into his sexual life, so this somehow gives you the right to be mean bitches towards him, to degrade and ridicule that person, and wish him in his face that his relationship would fall apart.

Excuse me, ladies, but this is bullshit.

My point stands and is hereby confirmed....

Back