Shemales, Glorious Shemales Part 11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one that frequents these pages that prefer shemales with smaller "appendages"?

My Dream

This girl is an awesome reminder of a very vivid dream I had about two years ago, albeit, a girl with smaller breasts. In the dream I walked into a room and this beauty is lying back on pillows with one knee drawn up concealing my view. She has a hunky guy on each side of her and stroking their hard erect cocks. She waves them away and beckons me over with my eyes just locked onto hers. She pulls me in for a passionate kiss. I am getting turned on and want to please her. I kiss her neck and start working my way down. I am wanting to taste her sweet pussy, or so I thought. I linger for a bit on her nipples and then kiss my way down to her navel. At that point my hand slides down because I want to dip my fingers into her wet pussy but - Wow....my hand finds that hard cock....I find myself strangely unsurprised and it just seems natural.... I love the feel and texture and being very oral I am overcome with a desire to know what a cock feels like in my mouth....just as I get a mouthful I woke up.....aroused! I tried to get back to sleep and dream on but to no avail.

I have replayed that scene multiple times. It never fails to arouse me! I consider my self straight but I now have this burning curiosity to savor a nice hard cock.... It may just remain a dream or fantasy but it sure can get my heart rate up, among other things.

Thanks for sharing that very exciting dream. Certainly the material that fantasies are made from!!!

Thanks for sharing that very exciting dream. Certainly the material that fantasies are made from!!!

Thanks Jenna - I took a risk and shared that dream with my wife and she was not freaked out about...
She now finger fucks my mouth and brings cum play into our sex play....she isn't ready to take it out of our bedroom, but she seems to love the feel of me sucking on her fingers....Actually moans and becomes more vigorous just before her orgasm....we both benefit.

Thanks Jenna - I took a risk and shared that dream with my wife and she was not freaked out about...
She now finger fucks my mouth and brings cum play into our sex play....she isn't ready to take it out of our bedroom, but she seems to love the feel of me sucking on her fingers....Actually moans and becomes more vigorous just before her orgasm....we both benefit.

So glad she took that we'll & it is a part of your love play. So glad to hear your still play as well. Hugs to you both.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back