Sexy real life sex ventures of my slut wife!

CuckIndianHubby

Literotica Guru
Do you want to hear them?
Only real life sex ventures!
NO pix will be shown!
And please do not dominate or abuse.
This will be via email only.
If ok, PM ur name, age, location and email id.
Without the above, no reply will be given.

I also seek long term role play buddies for guys who wish to play roles like:
Her boss, my boss, her office colleague, my office colleague, her nephew, my nephew, next door neighbor, neighborhood stud, neighborhood guy, plumber, d cable guy, paper boy, milk man, pizza delivery guy, Fedex guy, guy we meet at a bar, guy we meet on vacation, guy we meet on a long distance train, trucker…
The list is endless, you name it.

Regards
ywxFrJN.jpg

5mN8nyu.jpg

Last edited:
I get excited with your wife

I come over to show her my Device the cleans the air even kills Covid 19 and other stuff.
AS I start telling her about it she leans over to get a closer look as she looks I look down her top I see her tits she has no bra on. I start to get hard right away. She catches me looking and instead of getting upset she sits back up and spreads her legs a bit I think she is trying to expose herself to me. I get down on the ground to open the unit up and show her the filter. When I look up she has her legs spread right in front of me. I look strat in between her legs and see she has no panties on.I move toward her she opens her legs wider I move my head in and start licking her sweet pussy. It is so awesome. She is morning and I am so excited I don't even hear you come in. She pulls me up and takes my paints off. She sucks on me for a bit. I want to fuck her so bad. You make a nice I turn and see you...what do you say?

I come over to show her my Device the cleans the air even kills Covid 19 and other stuff.
AS I start telling her about it she leans over to get a closer look as she looks I look down her top I see her tits she has no bra on. I start to get hard right away. She catches me looking and instead of getting upset she sits back up and spreads her legs a bit I think she is trying to expose herself to me. I get down on the ground to open the unit up and show her the filter. When I look up she has her legs spread right in front of me. I look strat in between her legs and see she has no panties on.I move toward her she opens her legs wider I move my head in and start licking her sweet pussy. It is so awesome. She is morning and I am so excited I don't even hear you come in. She pulls me up and takes my paints off. She sucks on me for a bit. I want to fuck her so bad. You make a nice I turn and see you...what do you say?

Nice. PM me.

She looks scrumptious, why would you invite probable creeps to talk with her?

text me, I have a slutty wife too, but mine is more voyeuristic than most. She is from Pakistan and pretty hot. Great body. She loves to strip in bars and clubs. We can swap war stories.

NO pix will be shown!

Her boss, my boss, her office colleague, my office colleague, her nephew, my nephew, next door neighbor, neighborhood stud, neighborhood guy, plumber, d cable guy, paper boy, milk man, pizza delivery guy, Fedex guy, guy we meet at a bar, guy we meet on vacation, guy we meet on a long distance train, trucker…

Regards
ywxFrJN.jpg

5mN8nyu.jpg
Yes I would love to read about her adventures....lucky waiters and drivers and colleagues

NO pix will be shown!

Back