Sexy lover

Hi all,

First time posting here.

Hope you guys could give comment on my sexy lover.

very sexy, but tell her to straighten that leg to get longer looking lines. I like the copper tone feel of the photo.

Wow!

Outstanding photos! She is extremely sexy and hot! Nobody is going to answer no to that question you asked earlier about wanting to bed her. In a fucking microsecond!
Keep the pics coming and you'll keep us cumming!

Outstanding photos! She is extremely sexy and hot! Nobody is going to answer no to that question you asked earlier about wanting to bed her. In a fucking microsecond!
Keep the pics coming and you'll keep us cumming!

LOL! What a joy to read.

I just sent a few more pics.

:devil:love the new pics please keep them coming, would enjoy a night with her for sure, though I play rough so ....

Yum!
attachment.php

:devil:love the new pics please keep them coming, would enjoy a night with her for sure, though I play rough so ....

She isnt into rough play though. Too bad! LOL.

Thanks for your complimentary remarks though!

I just perused this thread, and have enjoyed her sexy photos immensely. She has a lean, alluring physique -- it looks like she keeps in shape. Thanks for sharing her! :)

Takishi: You and your beauty have hit a home run. You've got an artistic eye. Love the pussy/ass shots but the wide legs and bare tits on the bed buzzed me up pretty good too. So you say you have difficulty staying off the subject while shooting? Kalodin

Takishi: You and your beauty have hit a home run. You've got an artistic eye. Love the pussy/ass shots but the wide legs and bare tits on the bed buzzed me up pretty good too. So you say you have difficulty staying off the subject while shooting? Kalodin

Kalodin, you are a good reader of circumstances. Your guess is 100% correct.

Incredible pics Hon....! Oh to be that young again..........

Beautiful lady. Would love closer shots of her feet, they look awesome.

I have enjoy your pix of your lady she is a VERY HOT AND SEXY WOMAN....OF COURSE I'M HORNY ...LOL

Back