Sexfights Anyone?

MysteriousRyu

Man of Culture
I've contemplated for a while where I should put this topic to explore this new kink with any interested women but I finally decided to pull the trigger and make a thread here.

So if the title caught your eye, what is a sexfight exactly? If you've heard or seen Ultimate Surrender or the more recent series Evolved Fights you are already halfway there, while there are some sexfighting elements in the videos I would label it mostly more on the erotic wrestling side than actual sexfighting.

Actual sexfights boil down to two people simply seeing who can get the other to orgasm first, whoever cums first loses and the other is the winner of the sexfight. This sexual competition can be either very structured with agreed upon rules/limits or it could be anything goes if both parties are open-minded enough. Sexfights can also have multiple implications ranging from same-sex (male/male, female/female), mixed (male/female) non-con/forced orgasms, dom/sub power play elements, role-reversal, to being simply more a competitive but fun game, especially when in the case of Ultimate Surrender and Evolved Fights, the winner gets to have their way with the loser of the match. It's simply a fun and fascinating kink.

Now before I ramble on to much I'd like to get back to the heart of the topic: if any woman, especially any older mature women - mature women to the front, found that this topic caught their eye and would like to chat more about it or even try roleplaying this with me over PM here on literotica or through Kik please feel free to reach out to me.~ :rose:

So what's the prize for winning the sex fight other than the obvious ?

Back