Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
your lips look very smooth and inviting. I guess you enjoy kissing and using them?

Goooood morning! :)

And thank you to all who enjoyed the story/photo, I'm glad it was met with approval!

Now that is a brill image, I love the way the light is setting the mood to be a twilight moment so to speak, it looks like you was still sleeping and brought the still life out of you.

Love the work, maybe one day I can become a good photographer and capcher images like this

bump

Although the story was short, it was lengthly as well;)
the photo was a very nice addition!:rose:

I love your pictures and our posts.
Your art matches your boy soft, smooth, and full of feeling. You're Gorgeous.

This is something I wrote a few months ago, and feel like sharing. :)

Illumination

And when his breath falters and every fiber of his being clings to my name...I know I can’t live without him. The utterance of those two syllables, my becoming his. Not in a forfeiture of ownership, but from my own volition. Even as his seed resounds inside of me, filling me to my deepest depth, I crave his soul. Our soul, tangled on the cusp of our mingled breaths. The wholeness that comes from our ragged moans, and breaking hearts. Foreheads pressed together, tendons easing fingers away from engraving skin. Passion’s lesson unfurling in our bodies, consuming us even as our muscles move to repose. Our exposed limbs, our glorious nudity, our primal position; the intentionality of our actions define us. Our intellect illuminates this pleasure, giving it substance to withstand our own mistakes.

This is so lovely, and so hot!

Just like you.

Thanks so much for sharing. Do you welcome creative contributions from your subscribers?

Lastly, if you're taking requests, I'd love to see the bottoms of your bare feet.

xoxo

f(s)

You are just so unbelievably lovely!

Thank you Samm, for both of your posts today! xo

Hi,
your lips look very smooth and inviting. I guess you enjoy kissing and using them?

Using the word "enjoy" is probably an understatement..

Now that is a brill image, I love the way the light is setting the mood to be a twilight moment so to speak, it looks like you was still sleeping and brought the still life out of you.

Love the work, maybe one day I can become a good photographer and capcher images like this

It just takes some practice, I'm sure you're already a fabulous photographer!

Although the story was short, it was lengthly as well;)
the photo was a very nice addition!:rose:

Thank you :) Hope you're doing well!

Beautiful, but I expect nothing less :)

lol no pressure.. ;)

I love your pictures and our posts.
Your art matches your boy soft, smooth, and full of feeling. You're Gorgeous.

Thank you! And welcome to my thread!

This is so lovely, and so hot!

Just like you.

Thanks so much for sharing. Do you welcome creative contributions from your subscribers?

Lastly, if you're taking requests, I'd love to see the bottoms of your bare feet.

xoxo

f(s)

I'm glad you liked the photo and I do welcome creative contributions, if you have a question about it feel free to pm me! As for the feet..I'll take it under consideration :)

Lovely as usual, dear lady.

Mmmm, can only imagine how lovely it would be to awake you gently, slowly...
:D

You silly goose..so glad to see you here darling!

so sexy and gorgeous thanks for starting a thread back up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back