Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
And on those hot summer nights when our skin is sticky from not even trying we’ll lie naked on our backs with the sheets kicked to the floor and tell each other stories and discuss questions that have no answers and try not to touch each other except for my pinky finger curled around yours, holding you to earth for a few seconds longer.

Sounds good to me. How was the move?

Sounds good to me. How was the move?

It is currently in process, thank you for asking! Everything is mostly moved, now I just need to start unpacking and organizing. I believe I will opt to have a fruity umbrella-laden cocktail this evening instead. :D

It is currently in process, thank you for asking! Everything is mostly moved, now I just need to start unpacking and organizing. I believe I will opt to have a fruity umbrella-laden cocktail this evening instead. :D

I will overlook that last bit of girliness and congratulate you. Moving sucks.

I will overlook that last bit of girliness and congratulate you. Moving sucks.

lol thank you for overlooking the last bit, as I am not usually one for umbrella-laden cocktails..but sometimes, they're called for!

Moving does suck but it's a pretty decent work out...besides, now I have more space for my art :)

lol thank you for overlooking the last bit, as I am not usually one for umbrella-laden cocktails..but sometimes, they're called for!

Moving does suck but it's a pretty decent work out...besides, now I have more space for my art :)

Your art? Do tell.

Well I guess I let the cat out of the bag on that one... :rolleyes: ;)

Your subtlety was so supreme, the lines to read between so tight, it is a miracle I could decipher the code! But I'm glad I did, because I like you too.... shhhhh

And on those hot summer nights when our skin is sticky from not even trying we’ll lie naked on our backs with the sheets kicked to the floor and tell each other stories and discuss questions that have no answers and try not to touch each other except for my pinky finger curled around yours, holding you to earth for a few seconds longer.

what an incredibly enticing thought ;)

how ya doin', gorgeous?

:rose:

Your subtlety was so supreme, the lines to read between so tight, it is a miracle I could decipher the code! But I'm glad I did, because I like you too.... shhhhh

...so does this mean we can now go get some badass superhero underware together? Because my supply is most woeful and I hear you've got the hook up.. ;)

what an incredibly enticing thought ;)

how ya doin', gorgeous?

:rose:

Hey stranger! I'm doing well :) life is a bit hectic at present but things are still enjoyable. How have you been darling?

...so does this mean we can now go get some badass superhero underware together? Because my supply is most woeful and I hear you've got the hook up.. ;)

Rumors, I assure you. However, I may have a line on some x-men undies.... I could see some humor in a pair of undies featuring Juggernaut... I will look into this, maybe even take some photos. Although I am quite positive they would pale in comparison to anything one might find here.

Rumors, I assure you. However, I may have a line on some x-men undies.... I could see some humor in a pair of undies featuring Juggernaut... I will look into this, maybe even take some photos. Although I am quite positive they would pale in comparison to anything one might find here.

Pft. The only thing pale here would be my skin. And the best I can do are penguins. Which is somewhat depressing, let's be honest.

So bring on the Juggernaut!! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back