Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to tell you a secret and I want you to listen with your lips. I want my hands on your hips like they were their final resting place and then put that funeral on to paper so you can trace their lifetime back to the fact that I'm more inclined to find a space in your heart to haunt for as long as you want me to.. [S. Koyzcan]

Introducing a very brief study of my right hip..

Attachments

• AnInvitation.jpg
    AnInvitation.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 6,082
  • ToFollow.jpg
    ToFollow.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 5,507
I want to tell you a secret and I want you to listen with your lips. I want my hands on your hips like they were their final resting place and then put that funeral on to paper so you can trace their lifetime back to the fact that I'm more inclined to find a space in your heart to haunt for as long as you want me to.. [S. Koyzcan]

Sure looks good so far, can't wait to continue this journey... :kiss:

:rose:

The hip is such a sensual and enticing part of a womans body, and your hip looks gorgeous, * applying long light and lingering strokes* :rose:

Love the composition and the use of black and white....the subject is excellent....which goes without saying :) Thanks for sharing!

Sure looks good so far, can't wait to continue this journey... :kiss:

:rose:

Thanks :) it was just a little dalliance in curvature, glad you enjoyed!

The hip is such a sensual and enticing part of a womans body, and your hip looks gorgeous, * applying long light and lingering strokes* :rose:

Thank you darling :) :kiss:

Love the composition and the use of black and white....the subject is excellent....which goes without saying :) Thanks for sharing!

I would've preferred a dark background but..maybe next time :rolleyes:

Two shots of a hip from a hippie ;)

Very crazy.....& demanding!
Well, back to writing :rolleyes:
btw; can I kiss you silly?

I'm writing as well...distilling a large amount of info into a little itty bitty one page write up. Ugh.

And yes, you certainly can since you asked so nicely!

Now those are some incredible curves!!! Hope you're good!

I'm writing as well...distilling a large amount of info into a little itty bitty one page write up. Ugh.

And yes, you certainly can since you asked so nicely!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
.....but kissing you might just make me even sillier........
I am doing something similar, I have to summarize film reviews on several films into a one page summery. Easy, but time consuming.
Oh, the hoops we jump through just to get a degree saying we Jumped!:D

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:
.....but kissing you might just make me even sillier........
I am doing something similar, I have to summarize film reviews on several films into a one page summery. Easy, but time consuming.
Oh, the hoops we jump through just to get a degree saying we Jumped!:D

If it's going to consume my time it might as well challenge me intellectually. But no, this is busy work. Mumblegrumble.

Let's go get ice cream?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back