Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Bank Foreclosed On Old McDonald's Farm, and Now I Own All Of the Sounds

Did you know Jan & Dean recorded a follow-up to "Dead Man's Curve" called "TheApproachingCurve (Whoa Whoa Mega-Hot)"? Whereas the original was a cautionary tale of teenage hubris and symphorophilia, "TheApproachingCurve" was little more than a string of odes to the titular subject, which went from romantic and somewhat naive to unspeakably vulgar during the track's four and a half minutes, due to Jan and Dean's intense rivalry over their affections for TheApproachingCurve. A biography of the pair later revealed that they'd shared a temporal displacement experience in which they were catapulted forward to Our Present and encountered this thread on a "television with lots of buttons, but nothing was on except this...newspaper thing. Like a magazine. But it wasn't moving, unless you moved it" (taken from Jan's description of the event in an interview with Time Traveler Quarterly.) When they returned to Their Present, the only thing they could talk about was this "totally hot chick" who they'd spent nearly the entirety of their 45 minute experience ogling.

The song was released as a B-side in Japan.

=tt

no rush captain awesome is a very patient man

Well phew! ;)

Did you know Jan & Dean recorded a follow-up to "Dead Man's Curve" called "TheApproachingCurve (Whoa Whoa Mega-Hot)"? Whereas the original was a cautionary tale of teenage hubris and symphorophilia, "TheApproachingCurve" was little more than a string of odes to the titular subject, which went from romantic and somewhat naive to unspeakably vulgar during the track's four and a half minutes, due to Jan and Dean's intense rivalry over their affections for TheApproachingCurve. A biography of the pair later revealed that they'd shared a temporal displacement experience in which they were catapulted forward to Our Present and encountered this thread on a "television with lots of buttons, but nothing was on except this...newspaper thing. Like a magazine. But it wasn't moving, unless you moved it" (taken from Jan's description of the event in an interview with Time Traveler Quarterly.) When they returned to Their Present, the only thing they could talk about was this "totally hot chick" who they'd spent nearly the entirety of their 45 minute experience ogling.

The song was released as a B-side in Japan.

=tt

lol..this might be the best post, ever. :kiss:

Wish I could come up with a response that could do it justice!

“Rise and shine sweetheart...” his morning voice brushed against my ear... my protesting moan squeezing my eyes shut, making me press my face against the mattress in boycott of this idea. I could feel his weight shift and knew that he was climbing over me, leaving me tangled in the sheets. I groaned out a “nooo” and stretched, raising my hips towards him while my chest pressed down against the mattress..inadvertently grinding myself against his groin. I heard him suck in a breath as he paused, suspended over me while I gently pressed against him... I felt him slowly exhale, the caress of air sliding down my bare back as he let himself lower just a little down to me, indulging in what I was offering. I smiled when his movements began to mimic my own, slowly lowering my hips to the mattress as he followed me down...

Good morning, everyone :kiss:

Indeed it would be.

Hello, lovely!

:: kisses ::

Om Nom Nom...

Which is my incredibly eloquent (and not at all caveman urge) to respond to your extremely sexy pictures...

All the Best.

Pretty lady. I am a confirmed fan of self-objectification, now.

Wow, between your beauty and your talented eye for art, you are indeed a dangerous curve, I could indeed get lost in.

How's this instead, for a jigging tune?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DrBLqp-s__o

-LCN

Ok! Except for when the lead singer yells/screams.. eek

Great song....and I hope your walk is most enjoyable!

It was! Even had a bit of rain :)

Indeed it would be.

Hello, lovely!

:: kisses ::

Good afternoon you!

lol

That works, I suppose.

:D

Om Nom Nom...

Which is my incredibly eloquent (and not at all caveman urge) to respond to your extremely sexy pictures...

All the Best.

Well the "Om" made it seem like you might've been meditating, which is not the least bit caveman.. ;)

Just hire me as your authorized biographer and we'll call it even

=tt

Done!

*weg* good morning curve.... we need to organize a serious girl's only party..........loved the morning greeting!

Have a GREAT day! ;)

Thank you darling! Sounds like a deliciously fabulous idea.. soon, please?

Pretty lady. I am a confirmed fan of self-objectification, now.

And I'm so happy to have you here! xo

Wow, between your beauty and your talented eye for art, you are indeed a dangerous curve, I could indeed get lost in.

:) You're lovely, I need to talk to you more often I've just decided.

These three are all very similar shots, I was just playing around with effects. xo

Attachments

• Faded.jpg
    Faded.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 3,817
  • Saturation.jpg
    Saturation.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 7,297
  • B&W.jpg
    B&W.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 3,698
Status
Not open for further replies.