Self-objectification

Status
Not open for further replies.
Road trip! So..I'll need to make a play list..or 5..I've got a map and an impeccable innate sense of direction..

OK. See you tomorrow.
I make playlists too. I'm going to New England this weekend and I've made a special edition. By "impeccable innate sense of direction" do you mean GPS?

OK. See you tomorrow.
I make playlists too. I'm going to New England this weekend and I've made a special edition. By "impeccable innate sense of direction" do you mean GPS?

Tomorrow is no good..friday and saturday aren't either..so I'll start driving Sunday and you should be prepared to be bombarded on Monday! Woo! PS I'm bringing Corbin to our ice cream party. :)

Impeccable innate sense of direction = the ability to read a map and use various other components of nature to find my way. I have yet to ever use a GPS...and darn proud of it! lol

*chuckles* As if those magnificent breasts aren't feminine enough! :) And they look gorgeous nestled in that black lace...

Lots of people with lady parts have a penis. :)
And I am glad Curve knows I am joking so I will not get hit for that! :heart::kiss:

Sexy hon... very sexy

Thank you!

oh good lord you look amazing!

Thank you darling, glad to have you here! xo

*chuckles* As if those magnificent breasts aren't feminine enough! :) And they look gorgeous nestled in that black lace...

Myself and my breasts have been at odds for most of my life (former tomboy).. but I figure lace doesn't hurt..especially if it's black..lol

Lots of people with lady parts have a penis. :)
And I am glad Curve knows I am joking so I will not get hit for that! :heart::kiss:

Ha... I'm not a hitter but I might elbow you for that! And don't you have somewhere else to be..? ;)

I just can't say it enough...simply lovely....other than the wistful sigh I made when I saw the photo, those are the only words I can come up with....thank you for you!

*blushes* you're welcome!

Next to you? ;)

Well that's a good place to start..especially since I told K we were going to road trip it out to him.. ():)

Yes, black lace is definitely not too feminine...and yet is quite sexy... ;)

That may have been what I was shooting for.. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back