Seize the day-ish

So good to see you my dear. Hopefully everything is solved? Cannot wait to enjoy what you have to share.

Simply an amazing thread. Thank you for sharing your magnificently sexy body with us

Thank you for being such a wonderful audience:D
Oh wb wb wb :)

So, my state is my nickname now? lol

So good to see you my dear. Hopefully everything is solved? Cannot wait to enjoy what you have to share.

Hullo, hullo! How have you been, love? So far I got my connection back, but it's crawling. dug up some old photos I wasn't meaning to post. Let's see :p

I peeked at this and Tumblr too, like both.

You are very pretty.

:*

Glad you like them both! :D A little peek at your AV makes me miss my nose piercing lol:D:)

Welcome to my thread, sweetheart :heart:

Glad you like them both! :D A little peek at your AV makes me miss my nose piercing lol:D:)

Welcome to my thread, sweetheart :heart:[/QUOTE]

Thank you very much and peek as much as you like, remember the nose piercing!!! :p

Welcome to my thread, sweetheart :heart:

Thank you very much and peek as much as you like, remember the nose piercing!!! :p[/QUOTE]

Haha, yes.. I'll be re-piercing soon. Hopefully luck will strike me on the 7th go :p

Oh, I'll peek away.:devil: I like what I see:D

Thank you very much and peek as much as you like, remember the nose piercing!!! :p

Haha, yes.. I'll be re-piercing soon. Hopefully luck will strike me on the 7th go :p

Oh, I'll peek away.:devil: I like what I see:D[/QUOTE]

7th time lucky!! I think thats a saying.

Aww thanks! :*

Oh, I'll peek away.:devil: I like what I see:D

7th time lucky!! I think thats a saying.

Aww thanks! :*[/QUOTE]

Haha, yes. What a coincidence.:D

My pleasure, pretty lady. *Hugs* :-*

wow

I just love your pics and I cant believe I havent looked in your thread sooner. I cant wait to see more and more from you.

You are adorable with your titters and curtsies. Then there's the rest of you. Drop dead gorgeous! :kiss:

I just love your pics and I cant believe I havent looked in your thread sooner. I cant wait to see more and more from you.

Well, you are here NOW..;) Thank you:D:heart: I'll try to post morer and morer:rolleyes::p
/QUOTE]

*hugs back*

I cant wait to hear more about your re-piercing! :p

Well, I can tell you I'll be in a world of pain for the next month or so lol. Things tend to get ugly in the beginning. Ugh.:(

Nice to see you posting again. Hope all is well!

Yes, absolutely:D Better because Sherlock sent his '-ian' man :D

You are adorable with your titters and curtsies. Then there's the rest of you. Drop dead gorgeous!

*titters and curtsies ad nauseum* bahahaha. Thank you :D And you are, omg - biteable:devil:

Last edited:
So elegant. So erotic. So enticing. You never cease to amaze me beautiful lady. Hope you're have a day half as amazing as you are.

Back