Seeking a special submissive woman

I am no longer searching because I have found someone who came out of nowhere and has been wonderful. I’m hoping her and I can have a long future together as I will give her all my attention and love while gaining her trust. This person knows who she is and I want to say thank you for being you and allowing me into your life.

It has been sometime since I’ve been on. Things didn’t work out the way I was hoping it would.

Bumping my thread. Being without someone is a very lonely feeling even if it was my choice.

It’s funny how one word can mean so much when it’s said too you. I miss hearing it and having someone to talk with and look after.

After taking a step back to clear my mind I’m back and searching. Let’s start by chatting and getting to know each other and see where it takes us.

I'm giving your thread a bump because you deserve it. Your post is well written and worded so thoughtfully! It touched me even though I'm not what you're looking for. It makes so many other men here look superficial and small minded. I'm really sorry that it didn't work out with the woman you had found recently, but I truly believe that your right one is out there.

I wish you the best of luck. :kiss::heart::rose:

I'm giving your thread a bump because you deserve it. Your post is well written and worded so thoughtfully! It touched me even though I'm not what you're looking for. It makes so many other men here look superficial and small minded. I'm really sorry that it didn't work out with the woman you had found recently, but I truly believe that your right one is out there.

I wish you the best of luck. :kiss::heart::rose:

Thank you for your post.

After a much needed break and time to get my thoughts together I’m back and searching again.

Are you two the same man?

Hey Gentledom,

Check this out, it's the same ad as yours, with just a couple of sentences cut out and no paragraphs.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1473654

Now, are you the same man or is the other a copy-cat? The women here should know which ad is the original. Especially if you're still looking for a new girl.

KT

Hey Gentledom,

Check this out, it's the same ad as yours, with just a couple of sentences cut out and no paragraphs.

Now, are you the same man or is the other a copy-cat? The women here should know which ad is the original. Especially if you're still looking for a new girl.

KT

they totally copied it from Scott.... They aren't the same person.

✯✯✯✯✯

Last edited:
Looks like a spot of simple plagiarism by one or t'other :rolleyes:, either that or come the witching hour Todger transforms into Gentledom and then Gentledom transforms into Todger when he reaches his witching hour: log on times my dear ktigger, log on times :D.

Hey Gentledom,

KT

Back