Seeking a life ring

Well, I am sure this thread will either burn up with angry responses or I'll be flooded with less than flattering PMs.

I am seeking a woman who would like to chat about pretty much everything, just having a normal relationship between a man and woman. Of course--because I am asking for this on Lit--I would hope we could talk about sex, but it isn't the only thing I am interested.

I am trapped in a marriage which, over the last few years, has gone from stressed to volatile. I have grown tired of my wife's rage, her screaming and all. I have grown tired of fighting to rebuilding any sort of intimacy in our marriage (no, there was no infidelity). I just need a normal relationship with a sexy, funny woman who likes to talk.

PM if interested.

Well, I am sure this thread will either burn up with angry responses or I'll be flooded with less than flattering PMs.

I am seeking a woman who would like to chat about pretty much everything, just having a normal relationship between a man and woman. Of course--because I am asking for this on Lit--I would hope we could talk about sex, but it isn't the only thing I am interested.

I am trapped in a marriage which, over the last few years, has gone from stressed to volatile. I have grown tired of my wife's rage, her screaming and all. I have grown tired of fighting to rebuilding any sort of intimacy in our marriage (no, there was no infidelity). I just need a normal relationship with a sexy, funny woman who likes to talk.

PM if interested.

Why are you anticipating angry responses? Lit is full of married people who are looking for something outside of their marriages. Unless, of course, you're Edward Rochester and have your lunatic, homicidal wife locked up in an attic somewhere. But then, there might be people into that.

Good luck.

SoulweavinGirl is right. Lit if full of all sorts of people trying to find some escape from real life
I think you will get the responses you're hoping for and not hate mail.

Good luck on your search.

Thank you and farewell

To everyone who offered me hope or wrote, I am truly grateful. For what little time I have had on Literotica, it has been fun when it all worked.

Recent events have proven that I really am not in a good place for anything outside of the confines of my abusive marriage. Many of my present behaviors, built under years of scorn and attacks, are not conducive for a proper relationship with a loving lady. I have been configured to live one way; thus, happiness is, and will remain, outside of my grasp.

I have but a few more years of this marriage to endure as my kids approach leaving the nest. Then I will be free to leave, deprogram and try anew late in my fifties. Any chance of happiness is worth more than guaranteed misery.

So, I am saying farewell to Lit, the forum and the chance to find someone who can help me through these last years. I will come back when I can be a better partner to whomever I find.

Thank you for the fun memories. I wish you all happiness, no matter how it comes...or cums.

To everyone who offered me hope or wrote, I am truly grateful. For what little time I have had on Literotica, it has been fun when it all worked.

Recent events have proven that I really am not in a good place for anything outside of the confines of my abusive marriage. Many of my present behaviors, built under years of scorn and attacks, are not conducive for a proper relationship with a loving lady. I have been configured to live one way; thus, happiness is, and will remain, outside of my grasp.

I have but a few more years of this marriage to endure as my kids approach leaving the nest. Then I will be free to leave, deprogram and try anew late in my fifties. Any chance of happiness is worth more than guaranteed misery.

So, I am saying farewell to Lit, the forum and the chance to find someone who can help me through these last years. I will come back when I can be a better partner to whomever I find.

Thank you for the fun memories. I wish you all happiness, no matter how it comes...or cums.

I'm very sorry to hear about your situation. I hope you are able to recover quickly.

Back