Seduced By An Older Woman?

secret_passion_1949

Experienced
Any guy here on Lit have the experience of being seduced by a much older woman when you were very young? A neighbor woman, the mother of one of your friends? Something maybe reminiscent of The Graduate?

I had such an experience in early 1969 when I was nineteen. In fact I lost my virginity to her. She was a forty two year old divorcee, a co-worker on my first job, sandwiched in between high school and joining the military. The job was in a downtown office environment in a major city. She had one child, a son, who himself had joined the Navy and was stationed overseas. She was very attractive, but not in a 'hot' way, more of a nicely dressed, nice skirts and blouses, every hair in place professional woman with a nice figure and legs. She 'had money', no doubt much of it courtesy of her ex, and lived alone in a nice neighborhood.

She would come up to me and say things that seemed intended to make a young kid like me blush. Sort of toying with me. It was annoying actually. "You're such a cute young man, honey." Or she might walk by with another woman and point at me and say for all to hear "Look Doris isn't he cute." I was always 'honey'. She hardly ever addressed me by my name. Her behavior was the type of thing that she would get creamed for doing today, but then she was so open about it.

One day she called me down to her office and pointed to a pile of boxes containing what appeared to be files. Though I did not work for her and my job wasn't in any way related to what she did, I'm the young kid and doing everything I can to fit in. She asks if I would do her a favor and load them into my car and take them to her house after work. I said yes, but had an uneasy feeling about it. When I got to her house, I brought the boxes in and put them in one of her bedrooms that she had pointed out. After I had done that, she and I went back to the front door and I got ready to leave. We stood there making small talk for a few moments, and as we did she looked me right in the eyes with a little smile on her face. As I began to turn towards the door without a word, she grabbed my arm gently, turned back towards her and proceeds to take my face cheeks in her hands and smash her lips against mine. It was one of those cases where her eyes were closed and mine were bulging. She pushed my face back as if to gauge my reaction. I suspect I must have looked like a frightened deer. Not a word was said by either of us. With her hands still on my face cheeks she again kisses me, but this time not so forcefully.

Now I might have been stunned at her first attempt, but I gotta say her perfume was nice, her lips were full and soft, and my 19 year old hormones began to kick in. This time my body relaxed (except for a certain part of my anatomy), and letting go of my face, she begins to unbutton the first couple of buttons on my shirt....

Even though it took me all of 30 seconds to cum that first time, when I told her she was my first time apparently that 'intrigued' her to the point where a few days later my desk phone rings. "How about a do over tonite at seven?" This became her way of communicating, terse and businesslike . Once, maybe twice a week the phone rings. "Tonite at seven?" This went on for about two months. She was in complete control at all times. If it was going to happen and when. I suspect that if I had dared to invite myself over, her seduction of me might have become cries of rape. It was just sex, without emotion of any kind, with her calling the shots. I am pretty convinced I wasn't her only 'boy toy' at that time.

It came to an end with my joining the service to avoid the dangers of the draft. I never saw her again, but I found out through the grapevine that she passed away in 2001.

Yes. I had just turned 21 and she was 34, married with four kids. Ended up leaving her husband and we dated for two and a half years.

The hottest sexual relationship I ever had

Jennifer worked part time at my mother’s south coast catering business. She was slightly younger than my mother, but not much. I also worked for my mother occasionally and, despite our age difference, Jennifer and I got on well together.

Then, when I was 18, I moved up to London and moved into a small flat in Bayswater. I had only been there for perhaps a couple of weeks when Jennifer phoned me. She was up in London to visit her father. She was also checking up on me.

I assured her that I was fine, and I asked her if she would like to come around for supper. She accepted. I can’t remember what I cooked for supper that night, but I do remember that Jennifer brought a bottle of wine.

I’m going to blame the wine, but I think it was more than that. And, when we had finished eating, we took what was left of the wine through to the bedroom. The rest, as they say, is history.

Never to actual completion.... Which is a shame as I love older women.

Had 2-3 over the years that were 10-20years older than me, made advances. Usually in boring marriages with husband's who'd rather work/drink/go out than satisfy them.

Biggest age gap would be 20 years. lowest just over 10. Average somewhere in the middle.

Even now in my 30s I seem to attract the attention of older women (45+) and I've no real idea why.... So far none have wanted to go beyond tactile flirting

Any guy here on Lit have the experience of being seduced by a much older woman when you were very young? A neighbor woman, the mother of one of your friends? Something maybe reminiscent of The Graduate?

I had such an experience in early 1969 when I was nineteen. In fact I lost my virginity to her. She was a forty two year old divorcee, a co-worker on my first job, sandwiched in between high school and joining the military. The job was in a downtown office environment in a major city. She had one child, a son, who himself had joined the Navy and was stationed overseas. She was very attractive, but not in a 'hot' way, more of a nicely dressed, nice skirts and blouses, every hair in place professional woman with a nice figure and legs. She 'had money', no doubt much of it courtesy of her ex, and lived alone in a nice neighborhood.

She would come up to me and say things that seemed intended to make a young kid like me blush. Sort of toying with me. It was annoying actually. "You're such a cute young man, honey." Or she might walk by with another woman and point at me and say for all to hear "Look Doris isn't he cute." I was always 'honey'. She hardly ever addressed me by my name. Her behavior was the type of thing that she would get creamed for doing today, but then she was so open about it.

One day she called me down to her office and pointed to a pile of boxes containing what appeared to be files. Though I did not work for her and my job wasn't in any way related to what she did, I'm the young kid and doing everything I can to fit in. She asks if I would do her a favor and load them into my car and take them to her house after work. I said yes, but had an uneasy feeling about it. When I got to her house, I brought the boxes in and put them in one of her bedrooms that she had pointed out. After I had done that, she and I went back to the front door and I got ready to leave. We stood there making small talk for a few moments, and as we did she looked me right in the eyes with a little smile on her face. As I began to turn towards the door without a word, she grabbed my arm gently, turned back towards her and proceeds to take my face cheeks in her hands and smash her lips against mine. It was one of those cases where her eyes were closed and mine were bulging. She pushed my face back as if to gauge my reaction. I suspect I must have looked like a frightened deer. Not a word was said by either of us. With her hands still on my face cheeks she again kisses me, but this time not so forcefully.

Now I might have been stunned at her first attempt, but I gotta say her perfume was nice, her lips were full and soft, and my 19 year old hormones began to kick in. This time my body relaxed (except for a certain part of my anatomy), and letting go of my face, she begins to unbutton the first couple of buttons on my shirt....

Even though it took me all of 30 seconds to cum that first time, when I told her she was my first time apparently that 'intrigued' her to the point where a few days later my desk phone rings. "How about a do over tonite at seven?" This became her way of communicating, terse and businesslike . Once, maybe twice a week the phone rings. "Tonite at seven?" This went on for about two months. She was in complete control at all times. If it was going to happen and when. I suspect that if I had dared to invite myself over, her seduction of me might have become cries of rape. It was just sex, without emotion of any kind, with her calling the shots. I am pretty convinced I wasn't her only 'boy toy' at that time.

It came to an end with my joining the service to avoid the dangers of the draft. I never saw her again, but I found out through the grapevine that she passed away in 2001.

Wow thats so hot. Would love to hear more like this.

Back