Seattle area Lit-together!

Jada59

Literotica Guru
I didn't forget. Just have been super busy. I have a tentative date of Aug. 3 at this place:

http://ixtapalynnwood.net/

It's not far from Highway 99 and very close to Edmonds.

The hours would be from 6:00 p.m. until closing which is 9:00 p.m. They do have a liquor license. You could stop by for dinner or a drink. We would not have a private room. Frankly, the only place I know of in this area with a private room is the Silverlake (Everett) Alfy's and they charge for the room. I have had parties before at this Ixtapa and I know the owners. Everyone will pay for their own...whatever they order.

Now... I just need a head count and need to make sure that they can accommodate us on that date and at that time. This place does have a lot of parties, especially with sports teams.

So... If you are interested and think you can come, either post here or send me a PM. I will try to keep this thread bumped. Hope you can come!

So what happens at a Lit get-together?

This will be my first. Mainly just dinner, chatting. If people want to get together elsewhere after, that's their business. However based on previous replies I think there might be only two females and the rest will be guys.

A lot of views but no response. What can I do better? Push it off into Sept.? Different venue?

Another bump! I really want this to happen! :D:D:D
I don't get it. If I were nearby (there is this continent between us;-) I would do it just to meet you: that fascination not horniness (which could do it too).

I would be unable. That's my sons wedding day and my best friend will be in town from Georgia.

I would be unable. That's my sons wedding day and my best friend will be in town from Georgia.

Thanks for answering! I will let this run for a couple more weeks and if I get no responses that people will come, I will push it off until Sept.

Thanks for answering! I will let this run for a couple more weeks and if I get no responses that people will come, I will push it off until Sept.

I will be visiting Seattle for a few days near the end of September.

Generally I’m scheduled to work at this time but if I can get it covered I will, and will show up.

I suggest a mid afternoon meet. I am very intertested but I would be coming from 186 miles from the south (SW) Wash. That is over a 3 hr one way drive not taking into account Seattle area traffic. Portland people could also join. I would have to book a place overnight unless a hostess would accommodate. Another thought would be to move it down more to the Tukwila area or one not so far north. There is a Claim Jumper restaurant there. Maybe a sports far somewhere. Maybe a 2 to 5 p.m. event--with optional evening activity.

I will take that into consideration! I'm in Bothell. I don't want to drive far and am not fond of Claim Jumper. I had picked Lynnwood as I know several people live there. I wouldn't personally want a sports bar as they tend to be noisy and I don't drink. I am trying to avoid Seattle itself. I have had parties at Las Margaritas in North Seattle but the have very little parking and last time, they said they could only accommodate 20 people.

Generally I’m scheduled to work at this time but if I can get it covered I will, and will show up.

I see. It rather looks like I may have to change the date, time and possibly the location. Keep those ideas coming. We shall do this!

I see. It rather looks like I may have to change the date, time and possibly the location. Keep those ideas coming. We shall do this!

Cool. I live in Chinatown, so spots accessible by major bus lines work best for me.

Just keep in mind, you'll never please everyone. ;)

Very true. I have learned this from other get togethers. Just have to finally pick a date and stick with it. I just have not heard back from several who originally said they wanted to go.

Cool. I live in Chinatown, so spots accessible by major bus lines work best for me.

Ah, I see! Thanks! Not sure if a bus would take you right to this place but I think fairly close. Sorry, I don't do busses so don't really know.

I would drive most anywhere decided but if you are trying to attract as many as possible the earlier start say on a Saturday or Sunday would almost be a neccesity for Listers coming my longer distances.

I didn't want to do Sunday because I figured people would be busy. I could do lunch. This place has a lunch menu with cheaper prices until 2:00 pm.

Works for me, sorry for the delayed response. Been traveling for work from here to Olympia and back for most of the week.

Back