Searching for a Wonderful BBW for Chat or More, 41M in MO

"Another Saturday night and I ain't got nobody. I got some money cause I just got paid. Oh how I wish I had someone to talk to, I'm in an awful way."

Bonus points for naming that song without looking it up :p

Here we go on the bump train again! Bumping before bed so I probably won't answer until later today.

Well here I am again, it's been a while! I met a wonderful lady on here but sadly she stopped talking once she got a promotion. So here I am!

I am a 41 year old man looking for a plus sized woman around my age. I am looking for anything from a chat friends to long term fun. I enjoy going for walks with a camera on the weekends, finding a trail and exploring. I am trying to start a portrait photography business as well. I am a very technical person so photography gives me the chance to use my technical skills as well as get my hidden creative side out. I also enjoy reading science fiction and some non-fiction.

I would like to try and connect with a woman for anything from chatting to flirting to online or real life fun. I am attracted to the person mentally first, looks second. Your personality will make me physically want you more. I am attracted to a woman who is independent and knows what she wants. A woman who isn't afraid to speak her mind. I am a dominant guy in the bedroom but outside I am a guy who believes that the woman is equal in a relationship. I like women who can give me insight. Other than that, my wants are pretty loose. I prefer to just chat and see what or who works, and what/who doesn't. I don't constrain myself, I like to keep my mind open!

If you are interested in chatting and seeing how things go, hit me up! My preference is BBW/chubby and I do have a small thing for older women (up to low 50s), but I don't hold myself to strict guidelines so if you are feeling anything I've said, message me! I use Skype for chatting (yes you can chat without firing up the camera), and I could probably be convinced to reinstall Kik. The ads on it these days are terrible. I also have a google voice number for texting.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!
Hello. I am what you are looking for based on your description. Is your preference a fetish so to speak or the type of women that you are genuinely attracted to. I don't want to be someone's taboo desire. I want someone who appreciates and truly desires me mind, body (every voluptuous curve) and soul.

Also, since the last lyrics challenge was answered, I'm posting a new one!

The opening lyrics to a famous, but at the time hard to get a label behind, album.

"The sirens are screaming and the fires are howling way down in the valley tonight.

There's a man in the shadows with a gun in his eye and a blade shining oh so bright."

Bonus points to whoever can name the artist without looking it up.

Also, since the last lyrics challenge was answered, I'm posting a new one!

The opening lyrics to a famous, but at the time hard to get a label behind, album.

"The sirens are screaming and the fires are howling way down in the valley tonight.

There's a man in the shadows with a gun in his eye and a blade shining oh so bright."

Bonus points to whoever can name the artist without looking it up.
I'm a bat of hell, I'll be gone when the morning comes...Mavin Lee Aday aka Meatloaf

Bat Out of Hell by Meatloaf is correct. Here's another one that I think alot of Meatloaf fans might also know;

"Faster than a bullet, terrifying scream.
Enraged and full of anger, he's half man and half machine.
Rides the metal monster, breathing smoke and fire.
Closing in with vengeance soaring high."

Well here I am again back on the search. This post seems to be well received so I'll just bump it again!

Back