Searching for a Wonderful BBW for Chat or More, 41M in MO

jasten

Really Experienced
Well here I am again, it's been a while! I met a wonderful lady on here but sadly she stopped talking once she got a promotion. So here I am!

I am a 41 year old man looking for a plus sized woman around my age. I am looking for anything from a chat friends to long term fun. I enjoy going for walks with a camera on the weekends, finding a trail and exploring. I am trying to start a portrait photography business as well. I am a very technical person so photography gives me the chance to use my technical skills as well as get my hidden creative side out. I also enjoy reading science fiction and some non-fiction.

I would like to try and connect with a woman for anything from chatting to flirting to online or real life fun. I am attracted to the person mentally first, looks second. Your personality will make me physically want you more. I am attracted to a woman who is independent and knows what she wants. A woman who isn't afraid to speak her mind. I am a dominant guy in the bedroom but outside I am a guy who believes that the woman is equal in a relationship. I like women who can give me insight. Other than that, my wants are pretty loose. I prefer to just chat and see what or who works, and what/who doesn't. I don't constrain myself, I like to keep my mind open!

If you are interested in chatting and seeing how things go, hit me up! My preference is BBW/chubby and I do have a small thing for older women (up to low 50s), but I don't hold myself to strict guidelines so if you are feeling anything I've said, message me! I use Skype for chatting (yes you can chat without firing up the camera), and I could probably be convinced to reinstall Kik. The ads on it these days are terrible. I also have a google voice number for texting.

Thanks for reading, hope to hear from you!

You sound sooo great - how I wish I was closer and a smidge younger (long distance and younger guys are NOT my thing)! :0) Hang in there and keep bumping your post. I hope you find a great lady!

Jade

Thank you! I'll admit I am curious but it's not proper to ask a lady her age.

I’m 53 and plus sized AND prefer younger men - but I’m also thousands of miles away. :( And not big at texting or talking over the phone; I like in person. JadeNYC, I advocate giving younger men a try. They’re like Doritos - you can’t stop after one 😁

Well maybe you should try texting! I'm just kidding, distance things can be tricky. I've done a few.

In a hotel for the next couple of days, would very much enjoy a lovely lady to chat with to pass the time in the evenings with a good chat! Lol not your typical I'm in a hotel let's cam, honestly just looking for chat to pass the time!

I love meeting new people. And with such an attractive name and location, and that identifies as Big and Lush sized.

Hope everyone had a great holiday! Giving myself a bump for New Years. Won't be going out as I'm not really a party type. Any ladies interested in talking?

Well here I am again, it's been a while! I met a wonderful lady on here but sadly she stopped talking once she got a promotion. So here I am!

I am a 41 year old man looking for a plus sized woman around my age. I am looking for anything from a chat friends to long term fun. I enjoy going for walks with a camera on the weekends, finding a trail and exploring. I am trying to start a portrait photography business as well. I am a very technical person so photography gives me the chance to use my technical skills as well as get my hidden creative side out. I also enjoy reading science fiction and some non-fiction.

I would like to try and connect with a woman for anything from chatting to flirting to online or real life fun. I am attracted to the person mentally first, looks second. Your personality will make me physically want you more. I am attracted to a woman who is independent and knows what she wants. A woman who isn't afraid to speak her mind. I am a dominant guy in the bedroom but outside I am a guy who believes that the woman is equal in a relationship. I like women who can give me insight. Other than that, my wants are pretty loose. I prefer to just chat and see what or who works, and what/who doesn't. I don't constrain myself, I like to keep my mind open!

If you are interested in chatting and seeing how things go, hit me up! My preference is BBW/chubby and I do have a small thing for older women (up to low 50s), but I don't hold myself to strict guidelines so if you are feeling anything I've said, message me! I use Skype for chatting (yes you can chat without firing up the camera), and I could probably be convinced to reinstall Kik. The ads on it these days are terrible. I also have a google voice number for texting.

hi...i think i meet your criteria. BBW age 55

Edit: Oops meant to send a message not a reply to the thread!

well hello to you 😊

Hope you had a good new year, I've never been on a chat thread on here, just saw you are semi local to me

It's time for a bump . What you looking to get into, maybe a little chat??? And some fun

Back