Scuttle's Things and Stuffs

tumblr_o6j17ru2Av1vozcojo1_400.gif

Last edited:
I think being able to summon you at will would be a very dangerous thing for one of us.

I'm just not sure which one.

It could easily go either way.

But seriously, what a way to go.

grins

grins slowly...perhaps a bit Cheshire cat-like

I'm not terribly sure that I believe you, freckles.

smiles back ever so slightly

I'm sure that that fact is largely irrelevant to what may or may not follow.

chuckles quietly, head nodding once

On that point, freckles, I believe you are correct. I seem to have a habit of.. deciding what is relevant.

Yes, you do.

doesn't move, much, holding your gaze with hers

...just as I have a habit of not questioning such decisions.

lips twitch at their corners, pulling up ever so slightly

Have I mentioned lately how much I enjoy that quality in you?

No, no you haven't...

shakes her head, her smile widening for a few long moments, cheeks pinking with a familiar blush

...but I always love to hear that you do.

Mm.

he nods, slightly, his eyes drifting down a bit, past her lips, her chin, past her collarbone... and there they remain for a moment. No attempt is made to hide his look as he meets her gaze again.

One of many reasons we get along so well, I would say.

her blush deepens, her arms subconsciously moving closer to her sides to emphasise certain elements of her physique

One of a great many, if I say so myself.

his eyes flicker, a quick glance down at her movement before lifting again, and he drifts a little closer to her

Dare I say, we seem to always be discovering more reasons as we go...

smiles and moves forwards to eliminate what little remaining space there was between them, her chest resting snugly against his

arms rising to slide around his shoulders and neck, her chin lifting to allow her lips to touch his

Discoveries are awesome. And somehow, I think we'll always find new reasons...after all, we're a very curious pair.

grins

Back