Save the Cheerleader

“Yeah, Well, kinda, yeah. I mean .. like I said … it was weak.”

Mandy hung on his every word.

“It was weak, and I am trained to feel for when you are using it. Others … you could make them do something, if you aren’t strong enough they won’t do it and won’t even notice it. Me though … I’ll know … and I’ll decide if I will let you control me. I came in from the dark because you wanted me to; and I wanted to.”

She didn't really get his long explanation, all that was clear to her was that he had allowed her to draw him back into the light because he actually wanted to be there with her! She couldn't help but feel ridiculously pleased, a broad smile lighting her face before she even thought to disguise her feelings. His smile in return warmed and reassured her still further.

“Thing is, you power comes from your heart. It’s what you want or desire. Sometimes your mind may want something else … but if I let you use your power on me, it is to follow what your heart wants. Does that make sense?”

She nodded slowly. Her mom had often criticised her for 'wearing her heart on her sleeve', but Mandy had never really understood why you wouldn't be honest with people you liked, guys you fancied ... and perhaps that was the reason that she had developed these 'powers'.

"So ... what are you saying? I practice on you... ?"

She asked hesitantly.

"You can teach me how to use it or how to choose not to?"

Her voice became hopeful, eager even.

"And ... if I do as you say, I'll be safe, right?"

He kept his eyes on hers. Locked and opened wide.

"So ... what are you saying? I practice on you... ?"

“You can practice on me.”

Standing so close, he could smell the sweetness of her shampoo, feel the warmth of her body. His hands still held hers and he felt the urge to close the gap between them.

"You can teach me how to use it or how to choose not to?"

“I can teach you how to use it. I can teach you how to not use it. I can teach you how to hide it.”

His smile started to grow wider to reassure her. She seemed to relax some, seem to accept it all. He seemed to as well, like what he was saying was something he believed just as much.

"And ... if I do as you say, I'll be safe, right?"

“As safe as if you never had these powers at all.”

He slowly moves his hands up her arms to just where her uniform ends on her tanned shoulders. Her skin remained incredibly soft if the least bit moist. The room remained stuffy, and the air hung in the warmth of the afternoon heat. He had a thought, but to do this would be to see if it really works.

“We can start now, if you like. You send me a want to be be cooler. I will follow your wishes, but if you wish to wait say so now.”

He moved his hands onto her shoulders, letting his fingers trace the hemline of the uniform top until it reached her neck. Their, they acted as twins curling around the top of the synthetic cloth until they met at the back of her neck where a zipper stood. He gripped the zipper ready to pull it down.

“This is what you ask of me to do; but say the word and I will stop.”

“You can practice on me... I can teach you how to use it. I can teach you how to not use it. I can teach you how to hide it.”

He confirmed adding that she would indeed be safe if she did as he said.

“As safe as if you never had these powers at all.”

Mandy let out a breath she hadn't even realised that she had been holding.
He could help her with this. He could keep her safe.
All she had to do was follow his instructions. And of course she trusted him.
How could she not? He was the only person who could truly help her with this.
Yet, she could not help but feel nervous. He was stood so close to her.
His touch light and reassuring on her arms and yet hidden away as they were she could not help but feel suddenly claustrophobic.

“We can start now, if you like."

Mutely she nodded her consent, determined to do what must be done to gain control of this.

"You send me a want to be cooler."

He told her, his voice calmly mesmeric.

"I will follow your wishes, but if you wish to wait say so now.”

She wished to be cooler? Only now did she consciously notice how humid it was in the room. Her subconscious must have picked up on the temperature as she had realised she was getting claustrophobic, she reasoned.

Belatedly she realised that his hands had moved to both her shoulders, his fingers trailing around the top of her uniform until both hands met in the middle.
If anything his touch made her flush more. She definitely did not feel any cooler!

“This is what you ask of me to do; but say the word and I will stop.”

She felt the grip on her zip and gave a gasp.

"I - I want this...?"

She asked him blushing.

Her mind raced as she imagined what might happen if he did unzip her uniform, if she did allow him to then she would have to make sure the top did not fall down and if it did .... With effort she tried to control the images of what might happen, for what if those images were what her subconscious actually WANTED to happen? And if he could read her thoughts, and could read her wants more than she could herself?? All she could do was be thankful that her handler was someone who was trying to help her rather than take advantage of her confusion and tumult of uncontrolled thoughts ...

He was gripping the zipper so hard that he could feel the metal in it begin to pierce his skin. He swallowed hard, hoping he could hide his apprehension in his actions. If he wanted to convince her of any of this, he had to look confident, but this was so close to the promise land that confidence was draining from him faster than the blood to his member.

"I - I want this...?"

He could only nod, his eyes locked onto hers.

Then the zipper moved.

It slowly, ever so slowly, snaked its way down her back all the way to the curve of her hips. He could feel the rumble of each hook in the zipper bounce across his fingertips. When she breathed in the tightness of the uniform slowed the progress a little more, and sped it up with each exhale. What was just a short distance to travel down her back seemed like miles and miles of zipper. Finally it bottomed out, and he left his fingers there.

In his head, Marcus started screaming to himself, ‘you just unzipped a cheerleader’s uniform!’ His mind, emptied of the cognitive reasoning that went down to his lower extremities started to believe that with everything that he had done in his life up to now, this could be the greatest accomplish of them all.

Yet he needed to stay in the here in now, stay in the story.

His hands ran up along the length of the zipper, his fingers tracing the soft dampness of her exposed back, until they reached the top corners of the uniform. Then he began to pull, moving it out towards the edges of her shoulders, ready to breach their summits and pull the top of the uniform free of her torso.

Finally he spoke, “You’re doing great, Mandy. This is coming so easy for you. Just keep guiding me to do what you want, and I will do it.”

His words seemed to come from someplace he wasn’t sure where. Where ever that was, he didn’t want it to stop, he just wanted to be there in that moment, so close to her and so close to seeing all of what lay beneath that uniform.

He had nodded when she had asked for confirmation that this is what she wanted.
His cool response kept her immobile as his hand went to her zipper, as his hand began to tug at the zipper, as he pulled her zip downwards, all the way to the small of her back.

True without the cling of the fabric, her skin was exposed to relatively cooler air, but the trail of his fingers as they moved upwards somehow made her flush hotter, especially as she realised that he was now gripping the edges of her uniform and preparing to pull her uniform free; something she surely should not allow to happen, even if subconsciously she wanted it to ...

“You’re doing great, Mandy. This is coming so easy for you.
Just keep guiding me to do what you want, and I will do it.”

His praise thrilled her. His words made it clear that these were her wishes he was acting upon and he as her handler was merely complying.

"How ... how do I stop sending my wants?"

She asked him breathlessly. She knew that her mind was racing to imagine what might happen if he peeled off her uniform, if he touched her, if he ...
She closed her eyes briefly and tried to still her imagination.

" ... what if I want something that isn't ... right ... for me ... ?"

She queried.

" ... can I control how much a boy would know about what I want and what I want him to do ...?"

She asked him never suspecting that her 'handler' might use those words against her.

Her question, a simple question of control, gave him pause. How could he convince her she was letting a boy know what she wanted. How could he convince her she had control. Then the answer was obvious.

That moment, when things connected for him, he saw how fragile she may be but how she tried to be strong too. She was concerned, but curious. More than anything, she seemed eager to please him. In that moment, she was prettier to him than he ever remembered. Spontaneously, he bent quickly in and kissed on the cheek just next to the edge of her lip. He tried to justify it right away with kind words, “I’m so proud of you, Mandy, you are asking the right questions now.”

He let his fingers leave the edges of the uniform once more, and moved to her shoulders, resting there like one would to a friend and a noticeable change from the more sensuous movements before. He tilted his head down just a touch and smiled; he was now the teacher to the student. Locking his eyes with her’s he said softly:

“Mandy, know this, you are Always in control. You make me do whatever You want me to do. You only have to control what you want.”

He tilted his head, his gaze softening, and his fingers tickled their way to the edges of her uniform again.

“Your conscious and subconscious disagree … we all go through that. What your subconscious wants may not be what your conscious thinks is right. You can be dominant with your subconscious simply by telling yourself what you want, even if it means saying outloud what you consciously want.”

The touch of her skin on his fingertips amused his senses. The juxtaposition of what was happening made things so delicious. He felt whatever character he originally tried to create was now bringing out a confident, dominant man on the verge of taking this girl. Yet to do so, he had to suggest she was the one that was dominant, and to watch her develop in contrast made his senses lift, and his blood rush.

“If it is a conscious want, you have to convince yourself that is what you want. Subconscious, conscience, whichever is dominant in you is the WANT you project.”

As almost to emphasize that, he pulls more assertively on the corners of her clothing until they leave her shoulders exposed and threaten to fall down her arms.

“I do only what you want me to do.” Spoken near her ear he breathes, “Understand?”

He wasn't angry at her question. In fact he praised her!
His kiss surprised and thrilled Mandy as she relaxed within his approval.

“I’m so proud of you, Mandy, you are asking the right questions now.”

As soon as she relaxed, his hands released her uniform, surely confirming that it was her and her tension that was truly causing him to behave in that way.
Despite what he had told her, the knowledge stunned her.

“Mandy, know this, you are Always in control."

He confirmed, his eyes holding hers.

"You make me do whatever You want me to do.
You only have to control what you want.”

She nodded, risking a small hesitant smile.
His fingers trailed towards her uniform once more.

“Your conscious and subconscious disagree … we all go through that.
What your subconscious wants may not be what your conscious thinks is right."

It was true. Part of her wanted his hands on her, wanted ...
But she knew it was wrong and knew she had to stop this, no matter how much trust she knew she could put in the young man who truly was her 'handler'.

"You can be dominant with your subconscious simply by telling yourself what you want, even if it means saying outloud what you consciously want.”

Saying it aloud. That was what she would do. Speak out, tell herself firmly to stop thinking ... wanting ... and that would surely follow ...

“If it is a conscious want, you have to convince yourself that is what you want. Subconscious, conscience, whichever is dominant in you is the WANT you project.”

His words had reassured her, her confidence that she could control those subconscious imaginings rising and yet, in that drop in attention, in will it seemed her subconscious got through.

"Ohhhhhh!"

She gave a gasp as he pulled her uniform firmly pulling the outfit from her shoulders, the fabric now weakly clinging to her curves, the threat of falling free of her body all too evident.

“I do only what you want me to do.”

His breath was hot on her ear which did nothing for her racing pulses.

“Understand?”

Mandy nodded as she tried to gather her will power.

"Yes, handler... "

She murmured breathlessly, closing her eyes as she imagined him roughly pulling her uniform from her, touching, kissing ....

"Oh my God ... "

She breathed softly, her chest heaving.

"I don't want ... "

She started, her voice uncertain, hesitant.

"I can't let you .. "

But her attempts to consciously control her urges were weak and she DID want his hands on her ...

The gentle pulls to remove the top continued with only the slightest resistance, both in the clothing she wore and her internal debate. Yet when the gravity took over, the top she wore dropped down her arms until it unclipped on the back and fell from his hands to the floor.

If you would have asked him before this night what the first thing he would do if he ever got Mandy’s top off, it would be to stare at the floor. Yet that was what he was doing. The fallen polyester uniform top sat on the carpeted floor, and he couldn’t believe that it was there empty of the beauty that it usually kept hidden.

‘She let me.’ he thought to himself. ‘I can’t believe she let me take her top off.’

Trying to hide a damning gulp, he slowly turned his gaze upwards. He felt his ears start to ring just as his eyes fell on her bare stomach and abs. He wanted more, but she looked so beautiful to him. So near to the rest of her, he kept lifting his head. Then there they were, her bra covered breasts. Perfect. Perfect, perfect, perfect.

“You are … beautiful, Mandy.”

Her bust was everything he could imagine, and even seeing it hidden from him had his mind racing. He wanted more. He wanted to reach out to her and take her. Take her maybe, but he couldn’t take her. Not just take her. Yet he wanted more.

His eyes found hers, and a soft sweet smile grew on his face.

“You want more, Mandy.”

Keeping his eyes on hers, he placed his hands on her sides, and moved them slowly up to her bra; ready for the more he wanted to take.

She had said that she couldn't let him ... yet she did.
His hands moved and somehow her top found it's way onto the floor and she was stood before him with just a bra above the cheer leader skirt.
She blushed as his gaze travelled upwards and then hovered upon her breasts.

“You are … beautiful, Mandy.”

She smiled shyly at his praise. The situation was ... bizarre .. and yet ... as he had told her, it was all her own doing.

“You want more, Mandy.”

His voice was part invitation, part statement of fact, for he must of course know what it was she wanted: Attempting to hide the way her mind was working would be ... useless ... and hinder the whole process where he was attempting to train her to control her powers.

"I ... want you to touch me ... "

Her breathless confession was almost inaudible. She didn't feel brave enough to want him to remove her bra ... not yet ... that seemed wrong ... yes she knew that she wanted to feel his hands explore her body and of course her breasts ...

"I ... want you to touch me ... "

The magic words.

Not just the influence of him getting her to submit to her feelings, but now her words as well. He stared into her eyes, and a smile like a teacher proud of his student came across his face.

Yet while he tried to appear the handler’s role in his face, his internal excitement boiled over. No more noticeable to him than his eager member pressing up against the inside of his jeans. Not even in his schoolboy days where the whiff of a cute girl could make this flesh turn to steel did was it ever as engorged as it is now. Yes, he was a long way from actually bedding this beauty, but her desire to be touched .. not just touched, but touched by him .. was the most erotic moment of his young life.

Slowly his hands moved up from her hips and reached the bra.

“I mentioned that your powers grown when you are excited, yours seem even more intense when you are aroused.”

His fingers started to fidget along the edge of the bra heading behind her to where the clasp lay. Finally a seed of doubt grew in his mind, and one that began to eat at him until he fought to hide the growing fear. As confident as he was that he had control over this girl, as sure as she seemed to be that she was controlling him, what if she realized that she had little control over his hands. More directly, he had no idea how to unclasp her bra, and if he made trouble with it would that break her attention. He swallowed deep, then let the words come out.

“I am trying to put up a fight now, pushing back at you to stop me. Yet, I can’t seem to. You are very strong Mandy.”

In desperation, he moves around behind her so he can get at that clasp. He figures things out easier there, and puts both his hands to the back of the bra. He leaned in behind her, his mouth just at the edge of her bare neck, he spoke quietly just above a whisper.

“Guide me with your mind, sweet Mandy.”

Then the bra unsnapped, and his hands started to move along under the loose material.

Her words brought his approval. She returned his proud smile shyly.
His hand trailed upwards towards her bra.

“I mentioned that your powers grown when you are excited, yours seem even more intense when you are aroused.”

Mandy blushed at his calm observation, aware that her breath had quickened.
But rather than stroke her, than explore her skin as she had wanted, as she was sure he must understand from her powers he moved to the clasp of her bra.

“I am trying to put up a fight now, pushing back at you to stop me.
Yet, I can’t seem to. You are very strong Mandy.”

She was confused. This wasn't what she wanted. Even subconsciously she didn't want him to remove her bra. She had wanted to be touched, just that; not undressed further.

“Guide me with your mind, sweet Mandy.”

The explanation, protest even that she was about to speak out was stopped by his instruction. Instead she tried to will him to stop, to stop him by thought and yet her bra snapped open, the fabric beginning to fall free.

"No..!."

Her hands flew deftly to hold the cups against her as she pulled away and turned to face him, her face flushed, her eyes confused.

"It doesn't work. That wasn't what I wanted."

She told him firmly disappointed in herself more than him.

"Perhaps ... arousal ... just confuses the messages?"

She suggested as she struggled to refasten her bra without letting the fabric lower to expose herself.

"Maybe we should try this some other time ...?"

She suggested too embarrassed to want to continue ...

Last edited:
She spun away from him leaving his hands immediately feeling the chill of the loss of her body. The emptiness of her refusal stunned him. Yet the ringing in his years, the forces of his heart beating in his chest, the heat on his forehead, and the pressure in his arousal failed to yield in the least. There were no thoughts now. Not on what to say, not to how to manipulate, just the ever present carnal need that let him just let his body take whatever action is needed.

His eyes raised up, burning with desire and hope. His face smiled with a calmness of confidence. He breath, deep and full, burned from his mouth with anticipation.

The gap between them was slight, but he closed it while she still fumbled with the bra. With her hands behind her back, he placed his on her upper arms. They were gentle on her toned muscles, Stroking her arms as if to reassure her. He felt the tightness as she reached for that bra release, and the tension from her nervousness.

Wordlessly, he slid his hands up to her shoulder, stroking along the lines of her bones. No longer were his hands chilled, instead they were overheated by the flesh under his touch. His fingers sneaked over the top of her bra straps, seemingly to help them remain in place until both his hands ended at the nape of her neck. This thumbs extended downward to feel the rise of her chest. So soft was her skin under his touch he felt growing need to continue to touch it, to feel how soft she was all over.

Finally, he lifted a hand to her cheek, cupping it in his palm. It stroked her face, and edged along her jawline. He moved as though he tried to calm her, but so lost in reaching out for her he continued his silence and continued just staring towards her face with the calm confidence. The only hit of pushing her came at last, when his other hand still resting on her shoulder just at her neck spread until a single finger slid under her bra strap and nudged it towards the shoulder to fall.

Mandy expected him to pull back; to see displeasure even anger in his face and yet he smiled at her? It was this unexpected reaction that held her frozen as he advanced, her hands stilling from the attempt at refastening the bra strap behind her. She gasped softly as his hands moved to her arms, their touch light, coaxing, calming. Her eyes locked on his; fright and anticipation holding her mute as his fingers moved expertly to further stroke her, his touch now sensual, stimulating. She gave a muffled gasp, her breathing ragged, aware that her barely contained chest rose and fell rapidly and all the more so beneath his touch!

She was sure that her flaming cheek must scorch his hand as he moved it gently to her cheek. The trail of his fingers so intimate as he held her mesmerised gaze. Mandy had long since forgotten who was supposed to be in control, for her emotions and reactions were running riot. She barely noticed when his finger moved to nudge her bra strap aside. First one gave way, then a second and somehow the grip on her bra fastening loosened sending the dislodged garment fluttering unheeded to the ground as she stood, her eyes still locked helplessly with his.

He heard the clothing fall to the ground, sensed it too, but didn’t see it go. His silent eyes remained locked on hers, in part to calm her nervousness and in part to calm his. Somewhere inside of him he knew what this meant. She has allowed herself to be exposed to him. Whether believing in her powers or not, she still could stop it at anytime. To let go of her apprehension, she would have to take the literal act of letting go of the garment. And there it lie at the feet.

Mandy had been his dream girl, and now that dream was not just true but exposed here. The urge to see what he pictured in his head many times at night alone, was so powerful he was almost afraid to pull his gaze away from hers that it would disappear from his view.

Instead he allowed his hand to move from her shoulder downward on her chest. The frim rise against his skin made his heart start to raise. As the light crinkle of her areola brushed against his palm, he paused to not move too fast for her. The other hand palming her cheek now moved and traced her mandible, his thumb trailing giving soft pressure against her blushing skin. He circled his hand down until it found the back of her neck. He gently massaged the back of her neck, noticeably feeling her tension and trying what he could do to relax her. He felt obligated now, wanting to do something, anything, to not just make her feel good but to reward her for letting him do what he was doing.

Yet the knowledge of her bare breasts seeped into his consciousness. He released the touch of her breast but the fear of losing a chance to see them started nipping at his thoughts. A hand was cupping one of the firm orbs, but awkwardly like feeling your way through a dark room. Yet it wasn’t her hiding herself anymore, she let go - now he had to let go too.

Slowly he lowered his head, painstakingly slowly, across her perfect chin, her perfect neck, and her perfect collarbone.. Finally, he laid eyes on that perfect breasts. He believed they were perfect before this moment, and yes they weren’t identical to his dreams, but they were to him as he imagined … perfect.

His breath burst from his lips, and he lost control as a single word breathed with it.

“Wow.”

It wasn't what she had wanted; or at least it wasn't what she believed she had wanted and yet there she stood, her bra on the floor and her eyes locked with his, with those of her 'handler'. One hand moved upon her shoulder, moved slowly downwards, moved until she felt it at her breast. She opened her mouth in silent exclamation, yet stayed as immobile as a pinned butterfly, held in place by his gaze, which never wavered.

And even as she felt the warmth of his palm against the swell of her flesh, his other hand moved to her cheek, cupping the flaming skin, then a single digit painting a light trail along her cheek, her jaw and then somehow reaching back to rest upon her neck. In many ways, this touch, this caressing movement seemed more intimate than the contact of his other immobile hand upon her breast, especially as he stroked and pressed and coaxed the tension out of her shoulders making her to exhale a breath, Mandy had not even been aware she held.

As if he took this as a sign, a sign of her acceptance; only then did Mandy see his eyes slowly lower to her exposed body. for long moments it seemed, his eyes took in the sight of her, of her chest which raised and fell in agitation in response to his scrutiny.

“Wow.”

The single word, of admiration, or praise made him sound just like any guy, any guy she would share her classes with, who might watch the game from the touch line, who might try to get into her knickers ... For a second she faltered. Fleetingly she wondered if she had been foolish, allowing a guy she didn't even know remove her uniform and her bra.

And it was as if he sensed her fear, her doubt. But of course ... he would ... for he was tuned into her 'powers', he was her 'handler' she reminded herself. And in spite of her doubts, Mandy knew that it was she who had led this, who had communicated needs to him that she had not even been aware of.

"Handler...?"

Addressing him by his title made it seem more... right... somehow ...

"... can you tell what I need now...?"

She asked breathlessly.

She was wondering what it would be like to have both his hands on her breasts, to have them squeeze and stroke and ... She blushed, feeling the arousal in her firm globes rising. Just why she craved his attention in such a way she did not pause to consider, instead she watched wondering if she could communicate that need to him without further words... ?

Handler.

The word hung in the air over him, like a black cloud.

His eyes remained cast down to her breasts that drew a desire that he wished to drive himself further. He wanted nothing more than to hold both in his palms and feel what it is like to feel those things he so dreamed of.

She only meant to ask if he could tell her further need, but he was shook by that word. That simple word.

Handler.

If it was his need, it would be to pull off his shirt and feel those firm orbs against his own chest. It wasn’t just her breasts. He wanted to see all of her body, what hid beneath her skirt, what she held under her panties. He wanted to feel her legs pressed around him. He wanted to feel the heat of her sex envelope her member. He wanted to chew on that perfect ear until she squealed into his.

Yet he was frozen by the one word. As if he knew this was the end, as if her questioning the character he created now was anything other than who he was. It churned in his mind, but her question remained unanswered. It was then he noticed, that of all the times she challenged him before - she stepped away.

This time, she stood close, his single hand still on her breast. If she questioned his character, she didn’t question his hand.

So the answer came to him.

“I can tell what you need, and I can do that … and everything else …”

His free hand moved then to the other breast, In tandem the cupped up and over their firmness until their palms stroked her nipples and his fingers pressed her flesh.

“ … please though,” he nearly pleaded, “I want this too … but for tonight … call me Marcus.” He leaned his head towards her until their foreheads touched. “Just for tonight, let it just be us and nobody else.”

“I can tell what you need, and I can do that … and everything else …”

She gasped in shock; shock at his words, shock at the sensation of both of his hands upon her breasts, the fact that this was exactly what she had wanted, craved ...

She whimpered softly as she felt that stroking, her nipples hardening instantly and her flesh swelling and sensitising in his hands.

“ … please though, I want this too … but for tonight … call me Marcus.”

Mandy was momentarily confused. She thought he expected her to treat him as her protector, her handler and now it seemed that he wanted something different.

“Just for tonight, let it just be us and nobody else.”

His head was touching hers, the two shrouded in the darkness of that forgotten room. He had always told her she was in control, but she had never quite believed it. As her handler he had allowed her to pursue her own needs and had done as she wanted as a reward for her practicing her powers and now he had told her that he wanted this, wanted her as much as she had unavoidably communicated her attraction, her needs to him. And the choice, the power was once more hers. His wish was hers to grant or ignore ...

Slowly she smiled.

"Marcus ... "

She tried his name out experimentally.

"Marcus and Mandy... "

Again she toyed with the coupling of their names and found she liked it.

"You want this too Marcus...?"

She finally asked.

"What is it that you want...?"

She queried wondering if just touching her was enough or if he wanted to go further. For herself, she didn't even dare consider the thought of where this could ultimately lead to, for it seemed that once a thought had taken shape, there was no way she could prevent it from becoming a reality...

Last edited:
She asked him what he wanted. He knew the answer. Knew it as soon as she said it. As they stood so close to one another he could feel the veil of his false character begin to slowly drop. The heads still rested on one another. He could feel her hot breath run across his face. Yet she remained wide eyed, timid if not concerned.

She asked him what he wanted, and the first thing he could say was just a parrot of her words.

“Marcus and Mandy.”

His hands slid off her breasts moving slowly down her taut stomach. He wanted to keep touching them, but something else felt the need to hold her. His hands found the top of her skirt still hugging her hips. His thumbs ran along the edge of the elastic at the small of her exposed back holding the garment in place. They played with the little zipper in the back he always wondered what it would be like to unzip. Now he was touching it, ready to pull on it, but instead he just stopped. Hands on her soft skin. It felt more important to hold her now than to push her, and he knew why.

She asked him what he wanted, and he finally answered.

“I want you, Mandy. I always did. Since the first time I saw you.”

Slowly his head turned, and his lips reached for hers, hoping to bridge that last step of his own doubt.

“Marcus and Mandy.”

His reply was an echo of her own words. For long seconds she eyed him quizzically until she smiled slowly in understanding. Her eyes remained locked with his as his hands moved downwards, grazing her stomach and then round to her hips and back. Never had anyone touched her so confidently, but then he was attuned to her she reasoned and knew exactly what it was she wanted and needed. His fingers toyed with the zip of her skirt. It never occurred to her to resist or object, for he would know that such protests would be false.

“I want you, Mandy. I always did. Since the first time I saw you.”

His words brought a blush to her cheeks. Never had a man been so open and honest about his feelings for her, but she supposed that Marcus felt he owed her that as there was no way that she could mask her feelings and needs from him.
There was no distance between them, their bodies so close, his arms around her, his hands at the waist of her skirt. They all but shared a breath ... and then he turned his head and she moved instinctively forwards, her lips brushing his, the touch, light, shy ...

"Marcus... "

She murmured his name, drawn to him in a way that confirmed that deeper connection they had due to her 'powers'. And yet as they kissed, it all seemed much less complex. She was attracted to him and he wanted her ... He had tried to be professional and to carry out his task as her handler, even this meeting, his whole manner, it all made sense now ... any other guy might have taken advantage. She could only be grateful that he was one of the 'good guys'...

He had kissed girls before. A couple times as least. He didn’t expect Mandy’s lips to be so soft, and so kind. Her ability to accept his kiss made him feel like he had never been awkward at kissing in his life. They were tender, and sweet, and as his hands rested on the small of her back, he felt like kissing her was just natural.

But it wasn’t none of this was. This wasn’t a drunken tryst with an old friend or experimenting with his cousin. This was Mandy. The most beautiful girl, in his opinion, on the whole campus if not the whole world. She was kissing him like she would her boyfriend. Her topless body was melting into him like out of a movie. He should be diving for his bag to grab his camera and take as many pictures as he could. He should be throwing her to the floor and banging like a dog in heat. Heck, she’s topless, he should at least be staring at her breasts. But he didn’t.

His fingers found the zipper on the skirt, and easily pulled it down. He felt the skirt fall past their knees to the floor. Sure she was still in her uniform bloomers that are on display every time the guys in the cheer squad lift her, but they were molded to her body like a bikini. In his arms was her, all of her, and as his hands found her back and pulled her closer into his kiss he was acutely aware that it was only his clothes for the most part that separated them. He could feel her stiff nipples on her firm breasts through the cotton t-shirt he wore. Through his blue jeans he could feel the touch of her naked thighs. He could even feel his growing excitement brush into her pelvis.

He wasn’t thinking about being some character anymore, or trying to trick her, or trying to do anything to take advantage of her position. It was like he wanted to put her needs and her pleasure first, like he wanted to be good to her whatever that meant. In that moment, kissing her & holding her, it just felt right.

His kissing was amazing! She had known he would be skilled, experienced and the combination of the kiss, his hands drawing her closer to him and the unavoidable sensation of his hard torso and another obvious hardness pressing against her made her pulses race and body flush with heat. She hardly registered his fingers working at her skirt; belatedly realised that the fabric was falling to pool around her ankles leaving her only in her uniform panties. Being almost naked with him made her filled her with nervous anticipation and excitement.

Finally their mouths parted, though she remained, her body held closely against him.

"Oh my God... "

Her artless exclamation escaped her lips as she clung to him for support, her senses reeling.

"That was ... "

She blushed.

"But of course, you'd know just how I'd always wanted to be kissed... "

She told him breathlessly.

She reached out a hand and touched his cheek hesitantly a smile of wonder on her face; the inequality of him being fully clothed and she almost naked, of him seemingly having a free pass to touch her whilst she felt timid even when making this most innocent of contact did not seem to concern her.

"You will take care of me Marcus?"

She asked, seeking reassurance that she could entrust so much more than just her powers to him.

His hands roamed over her back on the smooth skin, tracing her spin. They circled her shoulder blades, and slid downward. He palmed her bottom through her bloomers and stroked her hips. He just wanted to touch her, walking the line between enjoying the sensation of her soft body on his hands and pressing it to fondling her.

Finally their mouths parted, though she didn’t push him away disgusted or let down like the dying nagging ideas in the back of his head expected. Instead, her body held closely against him.

"That was ... " "But of course, you'd know just how I'd always wanted to be kissed... "

He could feel the warmth of her lips on his. Her body warm against his as well. The nagging in his head started to grow. How she always wanted to be kissed. The lies he told her to get her in here. Easy to tell when you plan to just get a quick feel and make a fun for it, but now … now she was submitting to him. She was almost admitting she wanted this too, and she wanted him to kiss her. She wouldn’t lie about that, why would she; which makes his lies that more dangerous.

Then she touched his cheek. Her touch was caring, kind, innocent. It made him feel stronger, but weaker. It made him feel that she saw things in him that he didn’t; and he wanted more of that touch. He turned his head and pressed his cheek back into her hand like a cat nuzzling a petting owner. He felt braver, that self-doubt pushed a little further back in his mind.

"You will take care of me Marcus?"

He tried not to lie this time, but this wasn’t the time to be anything more than what she believed him to be either.

“I can’t promise you that you won’t get hurt.” he murmured while following her hand on his cheek. “But I promise to take care of you anyway I can.”

He looked to those pools in her eyes and spoke just above a whisper.

“There is a lot that I can do, but I can’t stop everything. I only hope I … I just don’t … hurt you myself. Even if it as little as breaking your heart.”

He swallowed heavily, not sure where that last bit came from. He dropped his head and put it into her neck. His hands stopped moving, and just rested on her hips. He was one step away from revealing it all, but hopefully he stopped himself now, stopped before he really hurt her.

Mandy's eyes held his, needing his reassurance.

“I can’t promise you that you won’t get hurt.”

His words were not what she had expected to hear. Her eyes widened in shocked surprise, but his hand upon hers stilled the momentary panic as only his touch could.

“But I promise to take care of you anyway I can.”

The smile that lit her face was luminous, her eyes trusting as she stared up at him. She had total faith in him. If she had him taking care of her, then Mandy knew she had nothing to fear.

“There is a lot that I can do, but I can’t stop everything."

She nodded slowly in understanding, touched that he did not make her false promises.

"I only hope I … I just don’t … hurt you myself."

The suggestion seemed impossible to Mandy. She had no idea what he could mean.

"Even if it as little as breaking your heart.”

She gasped softly at his words. She did not love him, could not ... the denials sprung to her confused mind even as he held her against him, his hands on her hips and his hot breath caressing her neck. Yet ... she was mesmerised by him... and could never imagine another man understanding her as Marcus did, or feeling about another man as she did about Marcus ...

"You won't hurt me ... "

She told him softly.

"You couldn't ... "

She told him with naïve confidence, her arms curling around his neck as she pressed herself closer to him so that the two stood, lover-like in the darkness.

"You do not regret this, Marcus?"

The slightest doubt was heard in the quiver of her voice.

"You regret being my handler? My powers ... they make this much more difficult for you don't they?"

She questioned sadly.

The guilt that nagged at him hung hard in his mind. His great plan to get Mandy here and see how far he could take her seemed to work perfectly; and now as he stood with her naked except for her bloomers and whatever hid underneath what seemed to be dooming him was his own mind. She was far sweeter in person than he expected. She seemed kind, soft, and very lovable. Now the threat was the guilt, that this all began with a big lie.

When she curled her arms around his neck and pressed her body tighter against him, that doubt began to melt. He felt stronger, more confident. As if her powers were real, and as if her hope was for him to be stronger for her.

"You regret being my handler? My powers ... they make this much more difficult for you don't they?"

No more fear. No more guilt. No more lying, but no need to be fully honest yet. Be the man she wants you to be, the man you think you can be.

“I chose you, Mandy. It could have chosen others but I chose you.”

His hands moved around her hips behind her. They danced above the top of the fabric of her bloomers and traced the curve of her bottom. They felt firm and toned under the last of her clothing. They felt warm. He kept exploring downward until he could feel the inward curve between her thighs. He was so close to her most private of sanctums and he felt he couldn’t stop moving his hands.

“I know you didn’t choose any of this, but I did.”

He moved his head back to look her directly in the eyes.

“I accepted the risk. And with risk comes reward.”

He leaned in again and pushed his lips against hers, and as he did his hand finally snaked between her legs and pressed up against her sex.

“I chose you, Mandy. It could have chosen others but I chose you.”

He was calm, assured and made her feel grateful that it was she upon whom he had chosen to bestow his attention, give his time. She nodded slightly accepting his statement.

His choice, his decision.

It never crossed Mandy's mind to question anything he said, no more than she considered moving free of his touch as his hands moved to her ass and began to stroke and explore. The merest whimper escaped her at the sensation of such an intimate touch, but her compliance made it clear that she had given herself up to him, to his care, even his control.

“I know you didn’t choose any of this, but I did.”

Somehow his words took the responsibility from her. If she was being logical she would realise that being almost naked with a man she had only just met, letting him touch her, remaining secluded in a room where none could find them or come to her aid should things get out of control was beyond foolish. But this was different, special ... He was a man who would take care of her, in every sense of the word. As their eyes locked it was clear that she had complete faith in that.

“I accepted the risk. And with risk comes reward.”

His lips claimed hers. His kiss sensual and skilled. Yet as she began to melt against him, his hand dipped between her legs, the pressure against her pussy making her gasp in shock at his boldness and at the jolt of heat that seared through her in response to what he was doing to her. Her hips jerked reflexively as if pulling away from his touch and yet his hand remained in place, his lips on her lips as she had known they would. His words had spread that subtle net and Mandy knew that she owed him the 'reward' for taking her on. With the softest whimper head tipped back as she surrendered to the kiss, her legs parting slightly as she steadied herself and in that one small movement indicated that as he demanded, she was his for the taking.

Back