San Jose to tax gun owners, will confiscate firearms for noncompliance

Since when is insurance a tax you fucking goofy bastard?

Drive without insurance and see what happens.

Who is going to confiscate those guns? Many police sheriffs from across the country will not comply with that kind of communist bullshit. Plus, it's blatantly unconstitutional.

Last edited:

Hey!

I know who my Daddy is! And Grandfather!

Nobody cares but gun whackadoodles.

So, why did you make this thread twice? :confused:

Who is going to confiscate those guns? Many police sheriffs from across the country will not comply with that kind of communist bullshit. Plus, it's blatantly unconstitutional.

What does communism have to do with this?
Seriously, what am I missing?

Just stop the partisan BS for once. Driving is a privilege. Its not comparable and you know it.

Why is this so important to you liberal nut jobs? As Bill Clinton said in the 90's we need to drop this anti gun non-sense. Why do you care so much if your neighbor owns a gun? Why is it your business?

I used to have a 50's era Mauser rifle. I lost it I think. Not going to search my garage for it. Politicians can go fuck themselves.

Another tosser who doesn't know what communism is.
Communism is all about the people, the workers, rising up in armed insurrection against the tyrannical, oppressive Govt and restoring the power to the people. It's about draining the swamp, getting rid of the deep state. Communists welcome the freedom of the populace to arm themselves so they are ready when the time comes.

Flip that around and you’ve got the basis of a cool place to live.

Gun insurance ads! I want to see them.

States might make top 10 best places to live in world if they got rid of 2nd ammendment and privatized prison system.

Highest per capita gun deaths in the world and highest per capita incarceration rates.

They're fucked.

It's a fuckin' armed loony bin. Land of the free my ass. It's a shit hole country unless you're rich and white.

I used to have a 50's era Mauser rifle. I lost it I think. Not going to search my garage for it. Politicians can go fuck themselves.

Ive been watching "Horders" lately. They do fantastic work and help a lot of people like you! You're not alone.

States might make top 10 best places to live in world if they got rid of 2nd ammendment and privatized prison system.

Highest per capita gun deaths in the world and highest per capita incarceration rates.

They're fucked.

It's a fuckin' armed loony bin. Land of the free my ass. It's a shit hole country unless you're rich and white.

^ strange thinking right there.

For a fact, Chicago and NYC are just two of the most dangerous cities in the US. Yet, they also are two the most difficult places in the US to possess a gun.

Those facts are synonymous with violence because where ordinary people are denied the ability to defend themselves, criminals will come to prey on them and the people can't do anything about it.

The idea that gun ownership only appeals to the "rich and white" is laughable. Jim Crow laws prohibited blacks and other minorities from possessing guns. Laws that were passed by DEMOCRATS. Democrats who continue to pass laws that make gun ownership by non-whites more difficult. These laws include regulations which are designed to increase the costs of buying guns, limiting what guns are available and how many, how quickly someone can obtain a gun so they can defend themselves from criminals, additional costs for mandated "storage" of the guns, bans on how many cartridges a gun can have loaded into it at any 1 time which necessitates the purchase of additional equipment (magazines), laws which limit how often or where someone can purchase ammunition and which impose additional fees on the buyer, laws which require special insurance which isn't available (and which is prohibited by law - you cannot insure against a criminal act), and others just as idiotic and nefarious.

The above are just some of the laws that DEMOCRATS have enacted which raise the cost of ownership beyond the ability of minorities to purchase and own guns. Yet what we hear are uninformed self absorbed experts idiotically proclaiming that guns are the tools of oppression and violence by the white and rich. To which one can only reply; of course they are. Minorities have been intentionally priced out of the market so that they remain socioeconomically enslaved to the very government and it's flunkies who are telling them that they're being taken care of with all of those "free services' they receive. Which include rat infested housing, poor policing, poisoned drinking water... the list goes on.

And that's not even mentioning that the ones who are enacting these laws are themselves "rich and white." Meanwhile, most gun owners I know, of any ethnicity, are doing their best to get rid of the laws that discriminate against minority gun ownership. The ones standing in the way of that are those "rich and white" Democrats who passed the laws and are working hard on making it difficult if not impossible for minorities to truly be free.

Last edited:
Back