RWCJ Hero Alex Jones is a Piece of Shit - DWI Arrest

DeluxAuto

AntiSocial Extrovert
Conspiracy theorist Alex Jones charged with DWI in Texas

"Okay, I'm kinda retarded."

The ardent President Trump supporter, who has been kicked out of multiple social media platforms because of his hateful rhetoric, has also pushed the racist claim that President Obama wasn’t born in the U.S. and that the 2017 Las Vegas concert shooting was staged.

Right-wing radio host Alex Jones was arrested on a charge of driving while intoxicated in his home state of Texas early Tuesday morning.

The conspiracy theorist, who founded the far-right website InfoWars, was booked into the Travis County Jail in Austin shortly after midnight, a sheriff’s office spokeswoman confirmed to the Daily News.

I am almost certain he is no worse than you are.

And I don't know either one of you...

I am almost certain he is no worse than you are.

And I don't know either one of you...

That's because you're as nutty as him and share the same hairline.

source.gif

love it. :D

I am almost certain he is no worse than you are

Are you one of those sad, desperate nutjobs who still thinks he's legit, despite his admitting in a court of law that he's full of crap? :D

You would be hard-pressed to find Alex Jones fans here
even though you think everyone not as radical as you
is part os some vast RWCJ conspiracy...

:eek:

You would be hard-pressed to find Alex Jones fans here
even though you think everyone not as radical as you
is part os some vast RWCJ conspiracy...

:eek:

The only conspiracy is you thinking anyone would be hard-pressed to find his fellow deplorables here. How am I radical? Rad? Yes. :cool:

Last edited:
If he had killed some kids while drunk driving, he would have said they weren't real bro.

Stew

Back in my day there was no such thing as DWI. There was no such thing as seat-belts either.

Back