Romance

36b7

Very Experienced
Is there a mature man out there who would like to write a romance, remembering that this is ORP and not SRP?
I'm not ruling out bedroom scenes but they should arrive naturally, not as a 'quicky'.
If you can string a few sentences into a paragraph, that would help.

Eve x
:rose:

I am a expert in romance and My fatish is making unknown women my mom and fucking them. So now i am alone. Id love to have an online mom. I will see her body everytime i wants and fap on it. I love to make other women my mom and degrade themselves. When they see my dick and rub their pussy i want to have an ejaculation. Pls pm me or ad me @arunyes1 in telegram or any other social plat form u want. I am just bored and always horny. Thank u.

“My fatish (sic) is making unknown women my mom and fucking them”.

This is not a fetish. It’s a perversion and I doubt very much that you are an expert in romance.

Is there a mature man out there who would like to write a romance, remembering that this is ORP and not SRP?
I'm not ruling out bedroom scenes but they should arrive naturally, not as a 'quicky'.
If you can string a few sentences into a paragraph, that would help.

Eve x
:rose:
Hey, I’m 55 and would love to join you in a romantic role play. I suggest we pick an exotic city to rendezvous and explore it together. DM me if interested

Back