Romance makes me Frisky! Come Play!

Kooky me...went and got that pregnant thing....

I'm a momma now....

breastfeeding boobies anyone?

hee hee

Love your post

You are a very sweet looking sexy looking lady with a very sweet sexy looking body love to see more of you thanks yours Anthony:heart:

Hmm..Milky? Welllll....

It's been 4 years dear! No more milk...just BIG boobies where the perfect smaller ones used to be...

:)

Me

ahhh

It's been 4 years dear! No more milk...just BIG boobies where the perfect smaller ones used to be...

:)

Me

I guess reading dates is important. Big boobies... not a bad thing at all! Does the added size let you do anything you couldn't do in the past? Was breast feeding a plus for sex life or a minus?

Breasts...and MORE breasts!

Well, actually, it was a HUGE plus, the milk was for feeding the kiddo, so it didn;t affect me one way or the other in the sexual department, hubby found it novel and fun though.

But as far as my breasts themselves...honestly, if I was being "sexy" I always acted like they were sexual organs, but never much felt that...I mean, I know the affect they had on guys, but I always thought women who said they could orgasm with just breast play were making it up...

Pregnancy, breast feeding, and subsequent breast play have proved me wrong. Unlike some women, I never got sexual pleasure when the kid fed. but when my hubby or boyfriend went to town...OH MY GOD! the difference was unbelievable!

Still is...I can now be firmly counted among the women with seriously sexually sensitive breasts.

Me

Wow

Super sexy picture's love the butt ones the most but am a sworn panty luvr and you have some yummy ones mmmmm, thanks for sharing

Nice!!

Well, actually, it was a HUGE plus, the milk was for feeding the kiddo, so it didn;t affect me one way or the other in the sexual department, hubby found it novel and fun though.

But as far as my breasts themselves...honestly, if I was being "sexy" I always acted like they were sexual organs, but never much felt that...I mean, I know the affect they had on guys, but I always thought women who said they could orgasm with just breast play were making it up...

Pregnancy, breast feeding, and subsequent breast play have proved me wrong. Unlike some women, I never got sexual pleasure when the kid fed. but when my hubby or boyfriend went to town...OH MY GOD! the difference was unbelievable!

Still is...I can now be firmly counted among the women with seriously sexually sensitive breasts.

Me

Are they big enough you can lick them?
Mmm... sitting astride your hubby's cock... he can just tease your breasts to set you off?
What a great bonus!!
New pic, so we can all appreciate your improvements?

Thanks darlin' and I love licks and nibbles....

Everyone else: More pics soon...workin on it....

Just found both of your threads.. mmmm. anxious for more of that perfect sexy body...

Offering you more licks, nibbles and fondling too..:kiss::rose::kiss:

Back