Roll Call ... Colorado!

Happy Friday everyone! Any adventures this weekend?
I want to go fishing before everything freezes over. The South Platte or Metro Lakes seems to be the best bet. Clear Creek, Boulder, The Poudre and St. V look to be trickles… anyone have suggestions? I might be wrong about some of those. ;)

Good morning smile! I hope we get a little of that snow here, we shall see! Regardless, it will be a great week for staying indoors and finding creative ways to stay warm!!

Monday night/Tuesday morning was not fun... Being up all night in it was hell!

Late, but...

Love to find playmate in Devner/Colorado Springs area. Fun, kinky, love curvy and BBW. Let's, chat and play!

Happy New Year, Coloradans! Hope you're all staying warm. It's a balmy 10 degrees in the Springs...

Getting any snow? At least some snow might make it worth it. There is frozen precipitation falling at the moment, but it isn't doing anything good. Just making a thing white layer of depression on the ground.

Getting any snow? At least some snow might make it worth it. There is frozen precipitation falling at the moment, but it isn't doing anything good. Just making a thing white layer of depression on the ground.

No, we have about two foot on the ground, but it's just clear and cold right now

I'm back on Lit after 4 years off and am looking for the Colorado people! If we hit it off, I'm open to meeting for drinks or FUN!

So, where are my Colorado people?!

I'm a transplanted Northern Californian who loves Colorado!

However, I'm writing songs in Nashville now.

We have music, drinks, and FUN here!

Come on over!

I went to get a quick lunch before the game and even though it was only 12:30, the lines were super long and people were freaking out they couldn't get their food fast enough tables were all empty lol...

I went to get a quick lunch before the game and even though it was only 12:30, the lines were super long and people were freaking out they couldn't get their food fast enough tables were all empty lol...

Haha they got BRONCO FEVER!

Back